Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 876 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Erase a sweeper bot

Quote:(06-25-2022, 12:06 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-25-2022, 11:35 AM)Troubilshow Wrote:

Good to know thx !
You're welcome.

Quote:(06-25-2022, 11:35 AM)Troubilshow Wrote:

Btw Something interesting to note is that I have bitdefender in paid version and I do very often scans and it has never reported anything. Is this usually a crap software or is the virus very well done?
Bitdefender Is an excellent form of protection, probably on par with Kaspersky, Avira, ESET and Norton.

If a virus Is coded to be FUD (Fully Undetectable), It will bypass each and every AV - which may have been the case with your Infection.

it means that we are all a kind of virus sieve

Quote:(06-25-2022, 05:14 PM)Troubilshow Wrote:

Quote: (06-25-2022, 12:06 PM)mothered Wrote:

Good to know thx !
You're welcome.

Btw Something interesting to note is that I have bitdefender in paid version and I do very often scans and it has never reported anything. Is this usually a crap software or is the virus very well done?
Bitdefender Is an excellent form of protection, probably on par with Kaspersky, Avira, ESET and Norton.

If a virus Is coded to be FUD (Fully Undetectable), It will bypass each and every AV - which may have been the case with your Infection.

it means that we are all a kind of virus sieve
Let us know whether a System Restore solved your Issue.

For the Windows reset I know that my data will be deleted on the disk that contains the OS.

But I have two SSD mvme in addition on my motherboard with a lot of things, I must also save them or it's not worth it? the 2 ssd are 4to, so long to save I would like to do this quickly. The reset only affects the "C" disk?

Quote:(07-01-2022, 07:11 PM)Troubilshow Wrote:

For the Windows reset I know that my data will be deleted on the disk that contains the OS.
Yes, a "Reset" will delete everything, but a "Refresh" will keep your files and settings.

But I have two SSD mvme in addition on my motherboard with a lot of things, I must also save them or it's not worth it? the 2 ssd are 4to, so long to save I would like to do this quickly. The reset only affects the "C" disk?
Correct.

It will Install Windows on the OS drive, In your case, the C drive.

Quote:(07-02-2022, 03:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2022, 07:11 PM)Troubilshow Wrote:

Yes, a "Reset" will delete everything, but a "Refresh" will keep your files and settings.

Correct.

It will Install Windows on the OS drive, In your case, the C drive.

So the answer is that the reset will only affect the C drive?

Quote:(07-02-2022, 03:35 PM)Troubilshow Wrote:

Correct, only the drive the OS Is Installed on.

Quote:(07-02-2022, 04:23 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-02-2022, 03:35 PM)Troubilshow Wrote:

Perfect thx for all

Quote:(07-02-2022, 04:40 PM)Troubilshow Wrote:

Quote: (07-02-2022, 04:23 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-02-2022, 03:35 PM)Troubilshow Wrote:

Perfect thx for all
You're very welcome.

For those who stumbled upon this thread and/or are looking for answers to my metamask hack problem here is what I found while surfing the internet

1st :

First of all you have the metamask page about sweeper bots (metamask are bad in assistance they can't do anything and I was surprised to find a quality collection about this problem).

I encourage you to read it carefully

2nd :

There is a program available on github where everything is explained, but to resume their description of the program :

The use case for this multi-transaction setup is to make calls from an account that has a compromised private key. Since transferring in any ETH to this compromised wallet will immediately be swept by bots that monitor that account, transferring in funds will also give any attacker the ability to withdraw tokens that are held by that account.

3rd :

An article where someone describes what to do without the help of a program but where you have to be very quick:

4th :

As a last resort you can call white hats to do this for you, you just need a discord (and some money). This is the option to take if you have a lot of money on your metamask, on their blog they indicate that they don't work if the wallet has less than $1000 on the account

Service available here :

I haven't tried these techniques yet, because it takes a little time and an excellent understanding of what to do to not lose more.

But if you have the same problem as me and you want to try to solve it go ahead!

Quote:(06-25-2022, 12:06 PM)mothered Wrote:

Good to know thx !
You're welcome.

The most helpful person in existence. Don't know how you manage to get any work done with how active you are here!