Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 584 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Error: CUICatalog: Invalid asset name supplied: (null), or invalid scale factor : 2.000000

Maybe you can use this to confirm the "imageName" is not a "nil";Then you will leave away this warning.

if (imageName) {
self.imageView.image = [UIImage imageNamed:imageName];
}

This one appears when someone is trying to put `nil` in `[UIImage imageNamed:]`

Add symbolic breakpoint for `[UIImage imageNamed:]`![Symbolic breakpoint example][1]

Add `$arg3 == nil` condition on Simulator, `$r0 == nil` condition on 32-bit iPhone, or `$x2 == nil` on 64-bit iPhone.

Run your application and see where debugger will stop.

P.S. Keep in mind this also happens if image name is empty string. You can check this by adding `[(NSString*)$x2 length] == 0` to the condition.

[1]:

This happened to me after a storyboard was split into several (the actual change happened when I was on holidays, so I don't know exactly how it was done).

After inspecting the XML of the storyboards, I found that an image reference which previously had pointed to "bottomBar" in the assets catalogue instead pointed to `imageView:fFo-1g-jzs:image`.

At the end of the XML file under the `<resources>` tag was tag named `<image name="imageView:fFo-1g-jzs:image">` containing a big `mutableData` blob.

After resetting the image reference in the storyboard and removing the blob, the error went away.

In my case I have implemented cell with UILabel, UIImageView and UITextFied, sometimes I don't want to display image, in that case I'm sending empty string `""` to the imageView. Now the same error/warning is getting.

Error: `[framework] CUICatalog: Invalid asset name supplied: ''
`

Solution is we have to pass `nil` instead of `""` empty string.

Code:

if imgName.count > 0 {
selectedIconView.image = UIImage(named: imgName)
} else {
selectedIconView.image = nil
//You can also use
//selectedIconView.isHidden = true
}