Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 497 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Error message "error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported"

I created the default IntelliJ IDEA React project and got this:

```lang-none
Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported
at new Hash (node:internal/crypto/hash:67:19)
at Object.createHash (node:crypto:130:10)
at module.exports (/Users/user/Programming Documents/WebServer/untitled/node_modules/webpack/lib/util/createHash.js:135:53)
at NormalModule._initBuildHash (/Users/user/Programming Documents/WebServer/untitled/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModule.js:417:16)
at handleParseError (/Users/user/Programming Documents/WebServer/untitled/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModule.js:471:10)
at /Users/user/Programming Documents/WebServer/untitled/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModule.js:503:5
at /Users/user/Programming Documents/WebServer/untitled/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModule.js:358:12
at /Users/user/Programming Documents/WebServer/untitled/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:373:3
at iterateNormalLoaders (/Users/user/Programming Documents/WebServer/untitled/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:214:10)
at iterateNormalLoaders (/Users/user/Programming Documents/WebServer/untitled/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:221:10)
/Users/user/Programming Documents/WebServer/untitled/node_modules/react-scripts/scripts/start.js:19
throw err;
^
```

It seems to be a recent issue - *[webpack ran into this 4 days ago and is still working on it][1]*.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

[2]:

[To see links please register here]

In your package.json: change this line
```json
"start": "react-scripts start"
```
to
```json
"start": "react-scripts --openssl-legacy-provider start"
```

> Failed to construct transformer: Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported

The simplest and easiest solution to solve the above error is to downgrade Node.js to v14.18.1. And then just delete folder `node_modules` and try to rebuild your project and your error must be solved.

Try:

npm create react-app --template typescript foo --use-npm

I was facing the same issue with Node.js 17.0.1. I solved it by following these steps:

* Open *Control Panel* → *Program and Features* → *Node.js* and uninstall Node.js by right-clicking a

* Go to website *https://nodejs.org/en/* and download the version and install.

I found the commands below on GitHub:

For Windows, use the below command in cmd:

set NODE_OPTIONS=--openssl-legacy-provider

For Unix, use:

export NODE_OPTIONS=--openssl-legacy-provider

On Dockerfile you should add:

```Dockerfile
ENV NODE_OPTIONS=--openssl-legacy-provider
```

**This solution worked for me.**

This error is coming in Node.js version 17+, so try to downgrade the Node.js version.

1. Uninstall Node.js from the computer.
2. Download Node.js version 16 and install it again from *https://nodejs.org/download/release/v16.13.0/*

That's all.

It's the Node.js version.

I have this error on Node.js 17, but it's fine when I switch my Node.js version to an older version (16) by using `nvm`.

I faced this issue in Docker build, and I have added this line in the Docker file:

RUN export NODE_OPTIONS=--openssl-legacy-provider && yarn build && yarn install --production --ignore-scripts --prefer-offline

For local development, add the switch in file *package.json*.