Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 513 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
Ever had your WiFi jacked?

Quote:(12-31-2012, 12:46 PM)INST1NCT Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Nowadays people use WPA/WPA2 so it's pretty hard to get into their WiFi's, unless bruceforcing the password. :tongue:

I live in a 16 storey building, so there are a hell of a lot of WiFis in this place. I managed to bruteforce about 15 of the 25 I attempted, with a rather crappy and basic wordlist. I'm sure if I used algorithms or a better word list I'd be able to crack all except for maybe 1-3.

People suck at creating WiFi passwords. :3

Quote:(12-31-2012, 01:39 PM)Phytrix Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2012, 12:46 PM)INST1NCT Wrote:

Nowadays people use WPA/WPA2 so it's pretty hard to get into their WiFi's, unless bruceforcing the password. :tongue:

I live in a 16 storey building, so there are a hell of a lot of WiFis in this place. I managed to bruteforce about 15 of the 25 I attempted, with a rather crappy and basic wordlist. I'm sure if I used algorithms or a better word list I'd be able to crack all except for maybe 1-3.

Haha this is sad but true, but some people leave their password as default and those are a little bit harder though since they're created by the ISP.

Quote:(12-31-2012, 02:24 PM)INST1NCT Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2012, 01:39 PM)Phytrix Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2012, 12:46 PM)INST1NCT Wrote:

Haha this is sad but true, but some people leave their password as default and those are a little bit harder though since they're created by the ISP.

Yeah, but if you use a cracker which tests all algorithms it should still be able to crack it in 48 hours on a normal-ish PC, considering most ISPs just use 8 letters ones.

ISPs don't set the wifi passwords, not sure what you're on about.

You can't significantly speed up bruteforcing with an algorithm, the bottleneck is transmitting your attempt to the router and getting the auth reply back, not how fast you can send the attempts.

Look into reaver, WPS is fairly common.

Quote:(12-31-2012, 08:06 PM)w00t Wrote:

ISPs don't set the wifi passwords, not sure what you're on about.

You can't significantly speed up bruteforcing with an algorithm, the bottleneck is transmitting your attempt to the router and getting the auth reply back, not how fast you can send the attempts.

Look into reaver, WPS is fairly common.

My ISP does. I can't change the name or the pass, but I can add more passwords to it.

I havent ever been jacked so far, as i tend to check whos all on my network alot for some reason (maybe im paranoid). I tend to never change the password my isp provides as it tends to be long.

Quote:(08-14-2013, 09:46 PM)Mαfιια Wrote:

I tend to never change the password my isp provides as it tends to be long.

If I give you a really long password to use for this site, will you use it?

Quote:(10-23-2012, 02:23 AM)w00t Wrote:

>No password

>MAC Whitelist

>If not on whitelist, recieve all webpages as "Hi, keep using my internet and I might feel the need to report you to local PD."

Classic dude i did that once before xd but said your mac is being logged and i will report you

I prefer making a lhishing facebook page for the non whitelisted xixixi

If you ever come buy my house, the password to my WiFi is 12345678. I don't want a password that's hard to remember xP