Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 965 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Every Movie Ever Made (I think) Free No Surveys

Quote:(05-23-2013, 07:38 AM)Dogs Toy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Again, saying stuff for me, I never said anything remotely like this.

Don't do drugs and maybe people will take you seriously.

I never said you said that either, I'm the one saying that. I think you're the one on drugs.
I said you have nothing left to say. Then you posted saying you aren't going to say anything more.

Which proved my point. I never said that YOU said you were unable to think of anything.

Quote:(05-23-2013, 07:57 PM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

I never said you said that either, I'm the one saying that. I think you're the one on drugs.
I said you have nothing left to say. Then you posted saying you aren't going to say anything more.

Which proved my point. I never said that YOU said you were unable to think of anything.
Why must you keep saying stuff for me?

Quote:(05-24-2013, 04:41 AM)Dogs Toy Wrote:

Why must you keep saying stuff for me?

You're doing the same thing too

Quote:(05-24-2013, 05:07 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

You're replying to me, are you not?

That I am, but I'm not saying stuff for you, I'm saying it for myself.

Quote:(05-24-2013, 04:56 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

You're doing the same thing too :smile:

How so?

Quote:(05-24-2013, 05:04 AM)Dogs Toy Wrote:

How so?

You're replying to me, are you not?

Quote:(05-24-2013, 05:10 AM)Dogs Toy Wrote:

That I am, but I'm not saying stuff for you, I'm saying it for myself.

"For you" doesn't make sense. You mean to say "To you"
Regardless, you're just at fault as I am, you're just unable to see it.

Wow. Take it to a PM room guys.

But to clarify, most public trackers are infested with garbage. Either malware/trojans, or dragon Jews at the media companies sending letters to the ISPs.
I would only suggest downloading from TPB if you have a vpn (or outside if you're the US) and good virus protection (or common sense).

Quote:(05-24-2013, 05:33 AM)Foulplay Wrote:

Wow. Take it to a PM room guys.

But to clarify, most public trackers are infested with garbage. Either malware/trojans, or dragon Jews at the media companies sending letters to the ISPs.
I would only suggest downloading from TPB if you have a vpn (or outside if you're the US) and good virus protection (or common sense).

The ISP I'm with refuses to send personal information to media companies, they recently went to court about it and won

Quote:(05-24-2013, 06:18 AM)Dogs Toy Wrote:

The ISP I'm with refuses to send personal information to media companies, they recently went to court about it and won :biggrin:

Lucky bastards. Must be in Australia right?
Our companies treat its customers like criminals and only trust the corporate suits.