Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 545 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Everything About WiFI Cracking!

Quote:(04-08-2020, 06:21 AM)NullData Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-08-2020, 06:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

It could be due to a number of reasons, one of which Is MAC (address) filtering to only allow trusted devices on their network, hence your device Is blocked.

any way to change it D:
I remember there being a pythons script for changing your Mac Adress

Quote:(02-22-2021, 05:42 PM)vrag Wrote:

I remember there being a pythons script for changing your Mac Adress

seems to do the job quite well.

thanks for sharing for this solutions. I was facing wifi dropping frequently.

Quote:It has always been difficult for me to set up a router, I think many people are familiar with this. I remember when I had a very low download speed and I didn't know how to fix it. I called the guys who installed the Internet for me, described the problem. A guy came and changed my router. He said that the download speed should change, but the speed was just as slow. I decided that it was all because of a cheap router and bought a more expensive router. The speed remained the same. I asked around my friends, described my problem to them, and one friend offered to come to me and check everything. He went to this ip

and configured it. The Internet speed has become better.
I often see how you spam links in your comments

thanks, man it is really very good post.

Quote:(09-03-2021, 10:27 AM)terabyte220 Wrote:

thanks, man it is really very good post.
The guide Is pretty old.

It may benefit In some ways, but for the most part, the details are outdated.

It seems to me that there is nothing easier than hacking Wi-Fi. Most people in the router settings do not change the username and password, leaving the default values admin admin. I think that in this way, after logging in, you can easily change your Wi-Fi password and use it if desired, or make the network public. This is an option for Robin Hoods. In any case, it's easier than messing with security systems. If someone provides

, I will be grateful. Thank you in advance.

Quote:(10-08-2021, 09:17 AM)MarkUltra Wrote:

It seems to me that there is nothing easier than hacking Wi-Fi. Most people in the router settings do not change the username and password, leaving the default values admin admin.
It's very common for users to leave the default credentials as Is.

To prevent unauthorized access by someone who's remotely attempting to hook onto a wireless network through the modem's login, manufacturer's should Implement a feature where It can only be done with an Ethernet connection. After all, the attacker obviously won't set foot In your house and connect with the cable thereafter.