Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 651 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Exploit to turn an exe file into .txt, .jpg, .avi, .pdf & more[$13 LR/$15 PP Autobuy]

Hello, I am n00bz0r. I just signed up here, but I am long time member in hack forums, blackmarket.mn, blackmarket.cc, blackservice.biz, blackmart.org. I like this community so far, and here is my first sale.

Okay, in this e-book I am sharing with you a method with which you can change every .exe file into whatever extension you want.

[Image: black-fedora.jpg]

Title:
Turn every .exe into any extension you like (.jpg, .avi, etc.)
Author: Some guy in hf. Don't wanna give his name.
Pages: 9
Description: Private method that uses a windows exploit to make your exe look like any other type.
Payment Options: LibertyReserve (Autobuy), Paypal (Autobuy)
Copies Available: 15 (don't wanna make it public)
Review Copies Available: 1 (staff only)
Resale Rights: $90
Price: $13 LR/$15 PP

No investment necessary and anyone can do this as long as they follow the tutorial. Dls per day will depend on your effort but it will be massive in the thousands. It opens many doors as you can spread this to all audiences.You can spread this to targeted users and to untargeted users. It involves using a small exploit present in windows xp, vista and 7!

It has nothing to do with the trick with the shortcut which is silly and obvious. This is the real thing. You will have one file (no need for rars and hidden files), with the extension you want, and it will be executable. End of story.

Official Reviews this method got on HF:

Quote:Sparky Wrote:Review
==
Quality of Information: 4/5 Tells you exactly what to do, but explains them with few detail.
Ease of Use: 4/5 Gives you everything you need to set it up, isn't very hard.
Layout: 3/5 Not very formal, but it's easy to see and find things in the guide.
Grammar: 4/5 Maybe 1 or 2 errors, but doesn't distract from the reading.
Originality: 5/5 Very new. This is a very new way to spread.

Notes: Very nice guide. This is a very unique spreading method.

~Sparky

Quote:The Elite Wrote:Review
==
Quality of Information: 3/5 The author doesn't go into too much depth information, only outlines the methods. Although the information does seem accurate.
Ease of Use: 3/5 This e-Book does require a set up time, like others, and spreading isn't always automatic.
Layout: 3.5/5 The layout isn't that bad, it appeals to the reader, although lacks quite a bit. Especially the fact that the writing was around one sentence, miss a line, one sentence, continued.
Grammar: 4.5/5 I didn't notice many grammatical errors which is quite good, I found it very easy to read.
Originality: 5/5 I've honestly never seen this method before, it looks very private to me.

Notes: I would recommend this e-Book to many people, it'll help you spread easily.

Some of the vouches it got:

Quote:Diox. Wrote:I can vouch for this method...hope you don't give out to many :wink:
Quote:-N3oP4L4d1uM- Wrote:Wow, I have to say it's fucking awesome. If I were you I would sell it $75.
Quote:Automatic Coding Wrote:GREAT info...Im not going to write the full review as im addicted....and its so easy...all you got to do is {ebook info here}, so fucking easy :biggrin:
Quote:RoofTop333 Wrote:Well explained , photos very helpful and a very nice guide 5/5
Quote:Automatic Coding Wrote:This is one epic way of getting installs, my mate {can't say just in-case it gives details away} and it totally got him...he still does not know he is infected >:biggrin:
Quote: (09-05-2010, 04:50 PM)Cyph0n Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I vouch for this method. It is an extremely efficient method that can gain you tons of installs if used correctly.

Promotion BONUS (temporary): Buy now and get a second ebook on various spreading methods for free, called UltimateSpreadingMethods.pdf. It explains in details various different spreading methods that can get you over 2k installs per day. Combined with the .exe exploit, it is a KILLER!

Ready to buy?

To purchase for $13 via LR, click the button below:

To purchase for $15 via PP, click the button below:

Note: After payment, you will be transferred to the download page for the ebook along with the bonus.

As far as I know this cannot be done without editing extension information in the Registry first which would require an executable first anyways.
Can you post an example executable which looks like a jpg image? That should help with your sales too.

Quote:(01-30-2011, 05:33 AM)Johnson12 Wrote:

wait so even if the person right clicks it and goes to properties, show file extension ETC. it will still show up as whatever you change it to?

No, if he right clicks and goes "properties", it will show type: application, because if it didn't show application, it wouldn't be able to run. But other than that, the file looks like the type you want (e.x. a JPEG image). You can even edit its assembly to make it like the assembly of an image.

Quote:(01-31-2011, 10:12 AM)Coder-san Wrote:

As far as I know this cannot be done without editing extension information in the Registry first which would require an executable first anyways.
Can you post an example executable which looks like a jpg image? That should help with your sales too.

I can't do that because 1) People would think that I am trying to infect them if I post executable file, and 2) The user can't test it anyway if he doesn't know what it is.

Just give me an example executable in Pm, I have my ways to test things.

Do you have the reseller rights ?

Quote:(02-03-2011, 03:56 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

this looks suspicious... cause i don't think you can do something like that.

read my ebook and you can see you can do it and it is the same way i guess lol

this looks suspicious... cause i don't think you can do something like that.

omg i didn't notice the 10th... wow so means we all can use that special Japanese Unicode to reverse the name? lol i think you just made the thread starter go bankrupt jk :tongue:

Edited: WOHO 400 posts and 4m to go

hahahah good luck ;D

edit: wohooo 69 posts :3 im a perv :3