Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 259 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Extruded container effect

A few weeks ago I was looking for a way to create a 3D, cube extruded-looking effect in place of a drop shadow or something similar, but found nothing and decided to create my own. It uses some basic CSS3 transformations to get the angled effect and a really cool tint function to "shade" the additional sides relative to the color of the container the effect applies to.

The source is available on GitHub , and below is an example of the code in use.

The rest of the site (theme included) is a work in progress, don't pay attention to my shitty padding and buttons :tongue:
[Image: U8QinZg.png]

Quote:(10-12-2017, 05:23 AM)Inori Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

A few weeks ago I was looking for a way to create a 3D, cube extruded-looking effect in place of a drop shadow or something similar, but found nothing and decided to create my own. It uses some basic CSS3 transformations to get the angled effect and a really cool tint function to "shade" the additional sides relative to the color of the container the effect applies to.

The source is available on GitHub , and below is an example of the code in use.

The rest of the site (theme included) is a work in progress, don't pay attention to my shitty padding and buttons :tongue:
[Image: U8QinZg.png]

That could be neat if you were developing some form of window manager. Windows being effectively slabs.

This is interesting...I'd like to see a website totally designed in this style to see how it comes out. If it embraces it in the correct way it could probably look pretty good

I would also be curious to see how this could develop. I used to hate minimalist styles since win8 came out.. but people are getting much more innovative with simpler designs imo.