Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 384 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
[FFLT] Python complete Bootcamp 2019 - Learn by applying knowledge

Python complete Bootcamp 2019 - Learn by applying knowledge

Learn complete python with basics, data science, data visualisation, desktop graphical applications and python for web.

[To see links please register here]

Many thanks for sharing, 饿死我了 bro! [Image: tnx.gif]

Many thanks to the author Dev Nirwal, this is a Brilliant and Outstanding gigantic course of 32 hours! With a very good and useful content indeed; totally agree with my brother i_Love_Knowledge! Also the course is very well presented, in a super very understandable english and nice voice, very well done, my respect to the author!

Peace and success, to our community of learners and sharers, and success to this great author with this awesome course!

:)

Just picked this one up. It's 32 hours long and looks like it really goes through a lot of good info. The intro video doesn't really provide much information as far as the quality of the actual courses or the depth/range which they cover, but I've got high hopes for this course, since his other course has 4.6 stars out of 47 reviews.

Thank you very much for the share! +rep added.

thnk you great share!!!

New Coupons: [Image: 42rock.gif]

OR

OR

OR

OR

OR

OR

OR

OR

OR

New coupon!

Learn complete python with basics, data science, data visualisation, desktop graphical applications and python for web.
4.3 (663 ratings)
35,765 students enrolled
Created by Dev Nirwal, Frahaan Hussain
Last updated 8/2019
English

New Coupon: [Image: 42rock.gif]

I could not get past the Enroll Now link/button. I clicked it a bunch of times and it would not take me to course start page. Two courses by Extrano are somehow blocked and I had the same experience. Another time maybe.

Had the same problem earlier today. Cannot get past the Enroll Now button. All I get is:
"You have exceeded the maximum number of requests." Link does not open to the Start Course button. Don't know what the hangup is but it is not working. It seems like an excellent course and would like to take it.

"You have exceeded the maximum number of requests."

Even with one paid course on the cart, thinking about to move out this Udemy bullshit to another platform, any advice?