Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 567 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
[FOR BEGINNERS] How to collect a good amount of configs (OpenBullet,SentryMBA, Etc...

To collect a good amount of configs OpenBullet, SentryMBA, etc i use a program called Hacxx Configs. To use, just open and automatically Hacxx Configs will load the sources. Hit the link you want to download, if not registered, register and perform a reply or react to get the link to download.

[Image: Hacxx-Configs.gif]

There's no point contributing without a download link.

@"mothered"

Is anyone else getting tired of this bullshit ? or is it just me

Did your feelings get hurt that bad ???

[img][Image: 3aajK.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 3aak3.jpg][/img]

Ego got Hurt that bad ??? ^^^^

So that makes you feel like this is okay to do ?? Waste peoples time / admins or Mods time ?? Just because you got called out and couldnt handle it ???? So going to Childness Tactics

[img][Image: 3aajX.jpg] [Image: 3aajY.jpg] [Image: 3aajZ.jpg] [Image: 3aak1.jpg] [Image: 3aak2.jpg][/img]

If so i think its tme to put your big boy pants up and Grow up

Thank You Sure hope you have a great day Sir !

Quote:(01-19-2021, 03:48 AM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

@"mothered"
Is anyone else getting tired of this bullshit ? or is it just me
As you can see, I've told the member to provide links with his/her contributions.

MERCI BON SERVICE POUR UN DEBUTANT

Thanks for trashing the thread

Nice. I def wanna try this out. I also wrote in your previous thread abou open bullet. Can you send the link to me?

Thank You BROTHERRRRrrrrrrrrr

Quote:(01-19-2021, 08:26 PM)☣︎︎︎︎℟︎|†︎|NG0 Wrote:

Nice. I def wanna try this out. I also wrote in your previous thread about open bullet. Can you send the link to me?

I'm not sharing the app, at least for now but i'm sharing packs of configs that i'm collecting.

Quote:(01-23-2021, 07:11 PM)hacxx Wrote:

Quote: (01-19-2021, 08:26 PM)☣︎︎︎︎℟︎|†︎|NG0 Wrote:

Nice. I def wanna try this out. I also wrote in your previous thread about open bullet. Can you send the link to me?

I'm not sharing the app, at least for now but i'm sharing packs of configs that i'm collecting.

Okay well that sucks. But you didnt specify exactly what would be downloaded. You referred to the thing you wanted to share simply as 'it'.

Can you send me the configs then?