Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 536 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
FREE 950 Million eMail List with SMTP apllication

CMC - the OP has not been here since July 24th 2014 ;-)

Guys,

I wouldn't call this a generous drop actually because the list data is very old. Which means this data will contain a high number of bounces, addresses with Bad MX status, catch-all's and spam traps. For those with a system that automatically removes bounces it still wont get rid of the catch-alls and traps.

I noticed someone ran 50 records and they all bounced! Its well possible that one could test 100k records and they all fail the same. (Which would be small relative to the size of this delivery) So however tempting - to make any use of this data, these records will have to be cleaned, and this will have a significant cost!

Most big mailers wouldn't bother with a data package older than a few months because of the cleaning costs and the possible impact missed bad records could have on their future deliverability. Once you get your system to the point that you are consistently inboxing on the public ISPs like gmail, hotmail, etc. is like being on a golden road. Where one has to ignore all of the tempting street signs that might veer them into the mud...

As an example, the file email-37.zip contains a file called 3.txt containing over 150k records. A good 40% of this batch are designated from an ISP with a TLD called netcom.com. Which if you type into your address bar will show as a bad address. So by itself, this one file indicates one heck of a large package of observably bad email records. Could be wrong, but it looks like the commercial emails were just scraped from the web and do not look to be of great value.

Hardly surprising newquark as this thread was started in June 2013 ;-)

Yeah, @TheNexus, just trying to bring some sanity to this thing...

the link dosent work i think this post is to old :(

how you can do that bro?
i want to

can you sent on my computer please?? i have 250K USA emails but i fon't know how to send emails to all of them with one click...can you help me?

my skype : sai.lokesh999

lol the emails are probably crap.... you can't be downloading old lists, and trying to mail them thinking you're going to make money.... you're going to burn IP's and shit.

[To see links please register here]

is a Great List cleaner
and it comes with the 950mill list already

Thank you for sharing.
I have been making $1300 perday from my e-mail list. I got an email list of 10,000 people with an annual income of $300,000-$500,000 from a hacker. When i got the info from my friend i thought it was false but i am happy i did. If you are interested in buying the best email list the hacker Contact info is: parachutelift(@)gmail.com.