Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 539 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
FREE RuneScape Phisher | Realtime | SSL | Anti-Chrome | FREE UNTIL FEB 10TH

Hello there,

RuneFish.pw is finally out!

*** PROMOTION! PHISHER IS FREE FOR THE WEEKEND***

[To see links please register here]

[Image: HNkYG5S.png]

A few features:
* SSL
* Bank Pin Grabber
* Hiscores (compete with friends!)
* Real time logs
* Anti-Chrome
* Completely Automated Payments (paypal, bitcoin)

Account Logs, Bank Pin, and Auth are all realtime, so you never have to refresh the page.
[Image: 6ee171a2f350dc9faa3b11833afacb1f.gif]

Account Logs are also infinite scroll, so you can just scroll down and RuneFish will automatically show your precious logs.

Dashboard:
[Image: bd9ndud.png]

Accounts:
[Image: HFPDCp1.png]

Subscribe:
[Image: QTUXpTe.png]

Never registered to this forum. I am just providing a useful service for the fine people of sinisterly.

Quote:(02-07-2017, 06:10 AM)FurryRock Wrote:

Man didn't you already have an account here before? Guessng it got banned. I'm sorry man, but if you're getting banned constantly stick to the AW.us forum. You've had free offers for MONTHS. Sounds like your doing what fishin.rs was caught doing.

Quote:(02-07-2017, 08:03 AM)FurryRock Wrote:

Quote: (02-07-2017, 08:00 AM)RuneFish Wrote:

Never registered to this forum. I am just providing a useful service for the fine people of sinisterly.

What happened to the other thread then, just curious. I'll delete posts afterwords no worry.

Which other thread are you speaking of? I think you may have me confused with another panel?

Ah, I'm sorry. I'll delete my posts.

Looks like a pretty descent site, I'll look into it, nice that you host a free weekend as well!