Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 357 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
FREE money with one message (SE Gillette Europe)

they keep saying to return the products even after i say i throw the blades away.

Quote:(02-17-2023, 02:00 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-17-2023, 06:27 AM)Novodur© Wrote:

I am glad, i got my money without investigation from Gilette ?
Congrats.

Did you experience any complications?

nope. :smile: Maybe i had luck.

Quote:(02-17-2023, 07:07 PM)Novodur© Wrote:

Quote: (02-17-2023, 02:00 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-17-2023, 06:27 AM)Novodur© Wrote:

I am glad, i got my money without investigation from Gilette ?
Congrats.

Did you experience any complications?

nope. :smile: Maybe i had luck.
It seems as though It was simply approved at the rep's discretion.

Whatever the case may be, your SE succeeded and that's all that matters.

Hi

Just wanted to let you know guys that this process is less likely to be successful from now on. The Gillette people has detected a pattern and an increment on refund requests from all around, and eventually they even found this thread! LOL
Yeah, this is some inside info :wink:

It may still work but they will catch up if you attempt it more than once, and is possible that they will now wait for further proof before approving a refund, or they will just send you a new razor instead of money. The approach now is basically to treat every contact like this as a fake claim.

Bye!

Quote:(05-25-2022, 11:01 AM)xVita Wrote:

Hello sinisterly forum,
I've missed ya all ❤️

So today I will describe how I just became free money from Gillette by contacting their support.

1. Go to their Website and head over to the "contact" page (some where on the bottom).
2. Try to contacting them with Email. (By doing this you are on a different page normally)
3. Write a complaint how a complete package (e.g. 12 blade package around 45€) just is in a bad shape and you cutted yourself more times and that the quality sucks but you are a fan for many years of their products.
Tell them too that you just wasted "XY" Amount of money with this one.
4. Fill in the contact form. You can use Fake Datas too.

Now they will contact you with 2 Emails.
In the first one they ask for your Paypal or Bank Data and how much money the package was.
Also they will ask for a product Code (which is on the inside of the blades). You can just Tell them that you throwed them away already or use this one: "7737B CH1444". (Only for the 12 package pro glide)
Also Tell them that you may have only one blade left but its used (if they should ask for photos or return.)

In the second Mail they Tell you to not throw them away and keep the package up to 3 weeks.
But you dont really have to do it (i mean there are sooo many reasons with blades [e.g. blood on them, already used, hairs....]).
They normally don't want anything after a good reason from you and just send the money.

The answer from them after only 24hours Was this one :
Thank you very much for your feedback and the information. I have arranged for the refund to your Paypal account.

Enjoy your free money!
Anyone tried this recently? I'm curious if it still works.

Quote:(05-25-2022, 11:01 AM)xVita Wrote:

Hello sinisterly forum,
I've missed ya all ❤️

So today I will describe how I just became free money from Gillette by contacting their support.

1. Go to their Website and head over to the "contact" page (some where on the bottom).
2. Try to contacting them with Email. (By doing this you are on a different page normally)
3. Write a complaint how a complete package (e.g. 12 blade package around 45€) just is in a bad shape and you cutted yourself more times and that the quality sucks but you are a fan for many years of their products.
Tell them too that you just wasted "XY" Amount of money with this one.
4. Fill in the contact form. You can use Fake Datas too.

Now they will contact you with 2 Emails.
In the first one they ask for your Paypal or Data and how much money the package was.
Also they will ask for a product Code (which is on the inside of the blades). You can just Tell them that you throwed them away already or use this one: "7737B CH1444". (Only for the 12 package pro glide)
Also Tell them that you may have only one blade left but its used (if they should ask for photos or return.)

In the second Mail they Tell you to not throw them away and keep the package up to 3 weeks.
But you dont really have to do it (i mean there are sooo many reasons with blades [e.g. blood on them, already used, hairs....]).
They normally don't want anything after a good reason from you and just send the money.

The answer from them after only 24hours Was this one :
Thank you very much for your feedback and the information. I have arranged for the refund to your Paypal account.

Enjoy your free money!

this is my first time ever trying something like this and this is what i send gillette. pls tell me if its good or bad

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my disappointment with the Fusion-5 blades which I purchased from your company a few days ago. I have a good theoretical knowledge of the Gillette blades and I was hoping that your blades would help me to shave myself and my sons hair, but I feel your product is unsatisfactory and your advertisement is misleading in several respects.

To begin with, your advertisement states that the blades "stand closer together for incredible comfort". This did not help me in any way at all and the blades gave me several cuts. it was an awful experience and i got a bald stripe on my left cheek. Finally, your advertisement gives the impression that the razor can take a sharp turn.this is not possible. I feel this is, to say the least, somewhat misleading and i lost €52,85.

For these reasons, I am most dissatisfied with your product. I threw the products away and expect a full refund. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully
Ben Stegeman

Quote:(03-31-2023, 10:29 AM)rubicon1 Wrote:

Hi

Just wanted to let you know guys that this process is less likely to be successful from now on. The Gillette people has detected a pattern and an increment on refund requests from all around, and eventually they even found this thread! LOL
Yeah, this is some inside info :wink:

It may still work but they will catch up if you attempt it more than once, and is possible that they will now wait for further proof before approving a refund, or they will just send you a new razor instead of money. The approach now is basically to treat every contact like this as a fake claim.

Bye!

This