Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 402 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
FUCKING $1,450 BTC, ETH, LTC PAYOUT // EVERY DAY!!!

Oh yes
I have been helping others make great income online through short term trading
I could help u make a thousand dollars a day if you are interested
You do need crypto to get going though

You could start with as little as 500$ and once you see great gains you can start making bigger and bigger gains
I imagine you would like me to show you all the proofs as well as vouches, reviews, and community of others who do this

on site vouches

[To see links please register here]

disc0rd community if you want to join

Many members start with 2000$ to make gains but 500$ is also decent

You can easily revert crypto back to cash in a b4nk account as well once you make gains ?
need not worry you will be receiving all your invested funds back and make more off of them
Let me know how many funds you have you are willing to invest to make good gains
The more you invest the more you make

Steps-
1 Create disc0rd account
2 join up

OOOOOOOOOOOH MY GATTTT SO MUCH MONEY MAKE SO MUCH MONEY WE ARE ALL GOING TOO BE RICH OOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GAHHHTTTT :horny_animal:

sooo muchh acnefied brexit

Hello Everyone This is a self-reply to bump the message

Quote:(11-27-2022, 11:32 PM)Request Wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOOH MY GATTTT SO MUCH MONEY MAKE SO MUCH MONEY WE ARE ALL GOING TOO BE RICH OOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GAHHHTTTT :horny_animal:
Lol.

After talking with the OP I have confirmed he is not willing to be a boytoy milktwink. In fact, he asked for my address saying he was going to milk ME and then blocked me after, what a guy.

[Image: IMG_7118.png]
[Image: IMG_7117.png]
[Image: IMG_7121.png]
[Image: IMG_7127.png]
[Image: IMG_7130.png]
[Image: IMG_7133.png]

I’m starting to think he is a scammer. No milk here.