Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 389 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
[FUD!!] Cryping Service [USG] [Binder] [Custom icon] VB6!! CHEAP!

[To see links please register here]

I accept paypal only guys.

One file $1.15
Two files $2
Or $7 you can have unlimited Crypting for lifetime yes my crypters lifetime so if my crypter fails which it wont!, You will no longer recieve my service and no refunds!

This Cryping service is FUD, My crypter is coded in VB6 so no shitty .net dependencies

If you would like me to crypt your server you must pm me on here or add me on msn [email protected]

[To see links please register here]

I accept paypal only guys.

One file $1.15
Two files $2
Or $7 you can have unlimited Crypting for lifetime yes my crypters lifetime so if my crypter fails which it wont!, You will no longer recieve my service and no refunds!

This Cryping service is FUD, My crypter is coded in VB6 so no shitty .net dependencies

If you would like me to crypt your server you must pm me on here or add me on msn [email protected]

sell using real money or HC Cash ?
how much for lifetime ?

sell using real money or HC Cash ?
how much for lifetime ?

Sorry man i updated the first post :smile:

Edit Anybody need my services ?

Sorry man i updated the first post :smile:

Edit Anybody need my services ?

How about you just sell your crypter, instead of the service?

Because i wouldnt make as much money and my crypter doesnt have hwid protection yet i havnt added it so it will be leaked.

Well let us know when you have that taken care of. I have no idea how many times I'm gonna update and recompile my server and I'm not gonna pay you a couple dollars each and every time to crypt it.

Thats why you pay me $7 and ill crypt it whenever it becomes un FUD lol