Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 477 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Far Cry 6 - Trailer

Haven't played the series since Far Cry 2/3. While the theme of 5 was redneck cultists, 6 seems to be themed around Latin guerillas. Looks good.

Great, looks cool game, i only played FC 2 and still like it! maybe i'll try FC5 before 6

Ive just finished FC3 & picking up Primal soon. This looks a bit interesting, I hope it does better then FC5

Not sure why, but the guerillas/setting remind me of Ghost Recon Wildlands - which was really good game.

Giancarlo Esposito will apparently be playing the villain. People might remember him from Breaking Bad (or recently Mandalorian).

[Image: Rhyovc0.png]

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

I do not ken. I have had fun with the Far Cry games, but the open-world genre and these games, in particular, are getting tiresome as they are all equipollent.

Quote:(06-05-2021, 11:49 AM)Kon6 Wrote:

I do not ken. I have had fun with the Far Cry games, but the open-world genre and these games, in particular, are getting tiresome as they are all equipollent.

It's hard to play through an entire game when they have so much in common, for sure. I also have a hard time getting hooked on any series that spans more than 5 games. Resident Evil, Assassin's Creed, and Final Fantasy come to mind. Maybe I'm just getting older.

Quote:(06-05-2021, 01:01 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (06-05-2021, 11:49 AM)Kon6 Wrote:

It's hard to play through an entire game when they have so much in common, for sure. I also have a hard time getting hooked on any series that spans more than 5 games. Resident Evil, Assassin's Creed, and Final Fantasy come to mind. Maybe I'm just getting older.

I can see why. Although, I feel like those really expansive franchises tend to mainly attract the people who consider them their "favourite". If AC is your main game, you're likely to want to play each one. However, I don't really understand how they keep managing to make money after 6+ games come out.

Quote:(05-31-2021, 04:53 AM)Oni Wrote:

Giancarlo Esposito will apparently be playing the villain. People might remember him from Breaking Bad (or recently Mandalorian).

[Image: Rhyovc0.png]

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Los pollos hermanos might actually convince me to check the game out.

Quote:(05-29-2021, 03:12 AM)Oni Wrote:

Haven't played the series since Far Cry 2/3. While the theme of 5 was redneck cultists, 6 seems to be themed around Latin guerillas. Looks good.

do u guys think this game will be as good as the others?