Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 304 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Farfetch Refund

Quote:(03-15-2023, 11:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-15-2023, 02:14 AM)Typer Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2023, 02:06 AM)phisbaby999 Wrote:

oh same, will try this.
how much was the amount of your order?

300€ +

Friend of my did like €700/800 also succeeded.
With the DNA?

Yup with the DNA. He told me to try it out.

Quote:(03-15-2023, 01:36 AM)Typer Wrote:

Extra small update:

Thanks for your patience while we looked into your order.

Your refund is being processed
We're so sorry, our courier has confirmed your package has been lost. Your refund for the Gucci xxxx is being processed in full, including any delivery costs. As soon as it's processed, you'll receive a confirmation email.

Our refund policy
We’ll send your refund to your original payment method, including any delivery costs. Just so you know, refunds can take up to 14 days, depending on your provider. Read the full Returns Policy here.

I don’t why but every DNA I’ve done, they just tell me the carrier have lost the package lol. @

So refund was for Gucci cap not Moncler?

Quote:(03-15-2023, 02:55 PM)Typer Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2023, 11:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2023, 02:14 AM)Typer Wrote:

300€ +

Friend of my did like €700/800 also succeeded.
With the DNA?

Thanks for confirming It.

Either they've changed their policy and are now liable for lost shipments, or somehow both you and your friend dealt with brain-dead reps who didn't bother assessing the claim.

nice, great to try this myself,

Quote:(03-16-2023, 01:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2023, 02:55 PM)Typer Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2023, 11:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

With the DNA?

Thanks for confirming It.

Either they've changed their policy and are now liable for lost shipments, or somehow both you and your friend dealt with brain-dead reps who didn't bother assessing the claim.

For what it's worth, I attempted - and failed - a refund with Farfetch less than a month ago.

They opened an investigation, and despite pressing them every which way, and telling them that no one at my address - where I live alone - signed for anything, and no delivery occurred, I was repeatedly told specificallythat their policy is that they are not liable for lost/stolen packages.

I was also told that:

"Due to the contract we have with FedEx, when there's valid proof of delivery (the location of delivery matches and there's a signature) we are unable to issue a claim. Please note as per the terms and conditions, anyone can sign the package and doesn't need to be the name of the receiver in the package. You can read more here." - which links to their TOS, which still claim they are not liable, and haven't changed.

Perhaps the dollar value of the order mentioned here played a part in it - whereas mine was one item/$1,200 - or perhaps it is because OP is not US based. Maybe their policies are changing, or maybe OP got lucky, hard to say!
If they are changing, hopefully there will be more posts here indicating success with Farfetch and it will open the door for others to SE them in the future.

Quote:(03-16-2023, 11:09 AM)kyungchul Wrote:

I was repeatedly told specificallythat their policy is that they are not liable for lost/stolen packages.
If that's the case, why bother explaining themselves with this:
Quote:"Due to the contract we have with FedEx, when there's valid proof of delivery (the location of delivery matches and there's a signature) we are unable to issue a claim.

They're justifying the consignment reaching the correct destination, when there's no reason to. If they're not liable for lost shipments, that's where It ends - there's no need to discuss It further.

Quote:Please note as per the terms and conditions, anyone can sign the package and doesn't need to be the name of the receiver in the package.
A very poor statement.

"Anyone can sign the package"? Really?

So If It's handed to an unauthorized recipient, such as a passer-by and he signs It, that's deemed acceptable? They should be very careful with how they word themselves - as their message above Is totally Incorrect.

Perhaps the dollar value of the order mentioned here played a part in it - whereas mine was one item/$1,200 - or perhaps it is because OP is not US based. Maybe their policies are changing, or maybe OP got lucky, hard to say!
It could be anything.

As It stands, their assessments and statements are misleading, contradictory and Inconclusive.

If they are changing, hopefully there will be more posts here indicating success with Farfetch and it will open the door for others to SE them in the future.
We'll know a lot more when SE'ers post their experience.

Quote:(03-16-2023, 12:11 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-16-2023, 11:09 AM)kyungchul Wrote:

I was repeatedly told specificallythat their policy is that they are not liable for lost/stolen packages.
If that's the case, why bother explaining themselves with this:
Quote:"Due to the contract we have with FedEx, when there's valid proof of delivery (the location of delivery matches and there's a signature) we are unable to issue a claim.

They're justifying the consignment reaching the correct destination, when there's no reason to. If they're not liable for lost shipments, that's where It ends - there's no need to discuss It further.
100%, spot on - and essentially what I responded with to them a few times, but they defaulted to "standard canned response" mode, and I continued to get nowhere.
I attempted to escalate numerous times, request proof, etc. but it was always a "we can try to escalate this matter but cannot promise a change in response" and then they would let the quoted timeframe run out with no reply, and claim that an escalation came up with "ample evidence a delivery was made" after I hounded them for a follow-up.

Quote:"Anyone can sign the package"? Really?

So If It's handed to an unauthorized recipient, such as a passer-by and he signs It, that's deemed acceptable? They should be very careful with how they word themselves - as their message above Is totally Incorrect.

I actually posed that same scenario to them - essentially, "Well, I live alone, no one comes and goes from my residence, and no neighbors were at the address/received it, so who do you propose could've received the package?" and "So you're saying that even if it was signed by a complete stranger, who happened to be standing near the walkway of my home at the time a carrier came by, that would be acceptable and deemed a valid delivery, for which you have no liability?"

(By this point I was well past any hope of getting a resolution, so was kind of just prodding as a last ditch, and because I was beyond annoyed.)

They repeated the "Please note as per the terms and conditions, anyone can sign the package and doesn't need to be the name of the receiver in the package." nonsense, and followed it up with, "if the carrier deems that a signature was collected at or near the delivery location, it does not matter who signed for the package, it is considered delivered, and we are not liable after it has been delivered from the carrier. It is up to the customer to ensure that they are available to provide a signature for the package, or reschedule the delivery time, if they are concerned about someone else potentially signing the package. That is not our duty."
(And of course, there was no option to reschedule the delivery, might I add.)

Quote:As It stands, their assessments and statements are misleading, contradictory and Inconclusive.

Absolutely, this is the best way to sum up my experience with them. I'll be interested to see if other SE-ers have a different experience, but can say that my personal recommendation would be "avoid, not worth it" - their customer service, aside from ultimately denying my refund, was completely incompetent and quite awful to deal with. I hope some folks get some refunds past them going forward, just for my own enjoyment.

Quote:(03-18-2023, 04:47 AM)kyungchul Wrote:

I attempted to escalate numerous times, request proof, etc. but it was always a "we can try to escalate this matter but cannot promise a change in response"
That's total BS.

It's not their place to suggest the outcome of the escalation. Furthermore, as a buyer, It's well within your rights to escalate a claim.

Quote:(03-18-2023, 04:47 AM)kyungchul Wrote:

I actually posed that same scenario to them - essentially, "Well, I live alone, no one comes and goes from my residence, and no neighbors were at the address/received it, so who do you propose could've received the package?" and "So you're saying that even if it was signed by a complete stranger, who happened to be standing near the walkway of my home at the time a carrier came by, that would be acceptable and deemed a valid delivery, for which you have no liability?"

(By this point I was well past any hope of getting a resolution, so was kind of just prodding as a last ditch, and because I was beyond annoyed.)

They repeated the "Please note as per the terms and conditions, anyone can sign the package and doesn't need to be the name of the receiver in the package." nonsense, and followed it up with, "if the carrier deems that a signature was collected at or near the delivery location, it does not matter who signed for the package, it is considered delivered, and we are not liable after it has been delivered from the carrier. It is up to the customer to ensure that they are available to provide a signature for the package, or reschedule the delivery time, if they are concerned about someone else potentially signing the package. That is not our duty."
(And of course, there was no option to reschedule the delivery, might I add.)

Quote:As It stands, their assessments and statements are misleading, contradictory and Inconclusive.

Absolutely, this is the best way to sum up my experience with them. I'll be interested to see if other SE-ers have a different experience, but can say that my personal recommendation would be "avoid, not worth it" - their customer service, aside from ultimately denying my refund, was completely incompetent and quite awful to deal with. I hope some folks get some refunds past them going forward, just for my own enjoyment.
They're a bunch of brain-dead Idiots.

It's not hard to focus on addressing all questions and concerns.

Quote:(02-23-2023, 03:49 PM)Typer Wrote:

Hi everyone im new here im from Holland, besides that im busy with trying get a refund from Farfetch. I’ve ordered once a moncler jacket ive paid for it just normally. I’ve bought a Gucci cap it was delivered with dpd no signature. I just simply told em my package hasn’t be delivered but the tracking said it has been delivered , I’ve done this a few times at shops like aboutyou asos zalando nike etc. They said an investigation will be started and will take 15 days. I didn’t asked them for a refund yet. Will i make any chance? Just curious what you guys think about it.

Greetzz
Typer

moncler and the cap were in two different packages right?

Hi guys I tried to refund farfetch using DNA method, waited for reply and the case is closed because rep said that I signed the package. Courier just gave me box and I closed the door that's it. They send me proof of delivery with some signature. When I texted back to them that this is not mine signature they replied:
Your case is now closed
We don't have any evidence to suggest the previous investigation needs to be reopened.
What now guys?