Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 688 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Fast & Furious 8 - Official Trailer 1 (Universal Pictures) HD

Just in case you guy's didn't know about this.

I saw this for the first time during an ad break on TV a few days ago. Although the trailers depict the best parts, I believe this'll be pretty good.

I loved the first and second one, but not so much The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift. Vin Diesel looks good for 49 yo.

Quote:(03-11-2017, 02:10 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I saw this for the first time during an ad break on TV a few days ago. Although the trailers depict the best parts, I believe this'll be pretty good.

I loved the first and second one, but not so much The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift. Vin Diesel looks good for 49 yo.

I agree with you on that one.

When are they going to stop this?

Quote:(03-11-2017, 09:01 PM)pvnk Wrote:

When are they going to stop this?
When they've ran out of cars with safes in to jump from building to building.

I enjoyed the first ones, favourite is Tokyo Drift. They where nice films but now it's just schlock.

Oh and what the fuck happened to just calling things 1, 2, 3. Makes it really hard to rewatch them always have to check Wikipedia to make sure its right.

Quote:(03-11-2017, 01:20 PM)SxTxN Wrote:

I can't wait.

Quote:(03-11-2017, 10:16 PM)sab2r Wrote:

Quote: (03-11-2017, 01:20 PM)SxTxN Wrote:

I can't wait.

Neither can I, it's going to be cool asf.