Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 644 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in c:\wamp\www\drupal2\includes\common.inc on line 551

when I go to admin option in drupal 6. I get following error on my Browser

> Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
> c:\wamp\www\drupal2\includes\common.inc on line 551

This error has started occuring after i install 'Views' module in my drupal 6 sites/all/modules folder.

why this is happening? Please Help.
Thank you.

Something about the 'Views' module is taking longer than 30 secs to process (Line 551). You can try to increase the maximum execution time by adding the following to your php script:

set_time_limit(int $seconds);

By default php is set to 30 seconds. Using the above command you can increase it incrementally to see if it will run. If you continue to get the same error I would suggest Isolating and fixing the script or uninstalling it.

in the wamp menu (click open the php.ini file and search for

max_execution_time = 30

and change 30 to 180 or more,
than restart your apache

Using *wamp* its ***pretty simple*** thing , Click on the wamp icon on taskbar, go to php and go to php.ini and then find `max_execution_time` and make `30 to 500` or more what u are comfort with.

![enter image description here][1]

[1]:

Add following line in settings.php and then it will work without error

ini_set('max_execution_time', 0);