Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 316 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Favor?

Can someone make me a dragon head like the one in the HC banner but in MS Paint default purple? I would appreciate it very greatly.

um... since its a favor, i did it 4 u dude :smile:

but... keep in mind its 1:15 AM at a school night and im a bit tired and since its mspaint i drew it very bad... :rip: just hope it suits your needs :smile:

EDITED: wait i didn't get it, make it in MSpaint or just use the mspaint's purple color ro recolor the dragon in the logo?...
[Image: i35818_hah.bmp]

or is this what you meant? ( didn't use photoshop or advanced image editors )
[Image: i35891_new.bmp]

your welcome glad you liked it :smile:

btw why you even want it for? :lp:

Thanks, the top I used, but I changed the colors a bit. Appreciate it buddy.

Check the shitty signature lol. I made it with your amazingness

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wow its Awsome! and my dragon perfectly suits your text's color! and the hat is :rofl: lol

your welcome btw am getting photo shop tom from a classmate. if you need any picture for a signature or a program PM me cause i like to help people

Thank you my friend. Couldn't have done it with out you.

alright will do: 300th post.

oh congratz :biggrin: 30m to go :thumbs: :lp:

lets see who gets there first :lp:

@Sage
i know, i know,
Quote:The 7th Sage Wrote:this is not an IRC!
:lp: