Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 663 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Favorite Game?

My favorite all time game was
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Loved sniping in that game, I also loved the maps, and gunplay

My favorite all time game was:
Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell

Minecraft
fortnite
witcher 3

Favorite game would be is Combat Arms. Combat Arms was my very first FPS game to play online and made so much friends and memories in that game and also got me started in the competitive scene. Played other games like crossfire, ava, black out, counter strike etc but nothing was compared to combat arms,

Not gonna lie, my favorite game right now is Fate/Grand Order. I still can't believe it's free.

Currently saving for Ereshkigal, Hokusai and Avenger Nobu. Finally got my dear ibaraki, along with a random Merlin drop.

Grand Strategy/Real Time Strategy games are really hooking me in right now. I could play Victoria II, AoC II, and HOI4 for days. I play them a lot since it doesn't take a lot of resources to play. No crazy upgrades or anything.

Quote:(04-23-2019, 07:41 PM)demolish Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What's your favorite game? Favorite features with that game? Why?

My favorite game is all of the Assassin Creed games, Hitman 2, and all of the Uncharted Games.
Hitman franchise, CSGO and any other MOBAs.

My fav game is Destiny 2 .

[To see links please register here]

And Cheats:
Playing video games is a fun and frantic way to set aside your boredom and have a joyous time

Warcraft was my favourite game in my teenage. I don't play games much these days.