Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 642 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Favorite Standup?

Louis CK is pretty fuckin' funny I think.

I'm not much into standup tho. Would love some recs for new people to watch

Quote:(07-01-2016, 02:09 AM)sleaze Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The man's eyliner is fantastic.

He's damn funny, too. His movements and general humour remind me of some old Polish standup I saw a looong time ago. I'll see if i can dig it up anywhere (I doubt it)

Quote:(07-07-2016, 10:35 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 03:29 AM)insidious15 Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 02:09 AM)sleaze Wrote:

He's damn funny, too. His movements and general humour remind me of some old Polish standup I saw a looong time ago. I'll see if i can dig it up anywhere (I doubt it)

@"Jiggly" and I saw him live, it was disappointing. I didn't show up for the second half.

Yeah, unfortunately, I wish I hadn't been there for it either. It was poor. I have gone to see Russell Howard live (another British comedian) who is one of my favourites. Generally, I'm not much of a fan of american comedy, but I do like Jeff Dunham and Gabriel Iglesias, which is unexpected for me.

Quote:(07-01-2016, 03:29 AM)insidious15 Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 02:09 AM)sleaze Wrote:

@"Jiggly" and I saw him live, it was disappointing. I didn't show up for the second half.

Quote:(07-07-2016, 10:40 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (07-07-2016, 10:35 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 03:29 AM)insidious15 Wrote:

Yeah, unfortunately, I wish I hadn't been there for it either. It was poor. I have gone to see Russell Howard live (another British comedian) who is one of my favourites. Generally, I'm not much of a fan of american comedy, but I do like Jeff Dunham and Gabriel Iglesias, which is unexpected for me.

Haven't watched much Jeff Dunham but Gabriel Iglesias is really funny. I watch him on Netflix all the time, his voices/impressions are hilarious

Jimmy Carr, but most of you might be offended based on the way you guys react to my posts.

George Carlin. May he rest in peace.

the GOAT!

Quote:(07-07-2016, 11:57 PM)Dyme Wrote:

the GOAT!
Can't understand a word he is saying.