Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 335 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Favourite Web browser

What is your favourite web browser?

I would say that this belongs in

[To see links please register here]

Otherwise? Firefox.

I agree this is more "lounge" discussion. As far as it goes for me, I'm mostly a chrome user.

Quote:(11-15-2014, 11:40 PM)Mom Wrote:

I would say that this belongs in

Otherwise? Firefox.

Might be i was unsure and thought it might fit in here.

I use FireFox, unless I have to do something on YouTube. If I am going to post on YouTube, I use Chrome, as YouTube no longer works on most browsers besides Chrome.

Quote:(11-16-2014, 12:15 AM)ShawnReynolds Wrote:

I use FireFox, unless I have to do something on YouTube. If I am going to post on YouTube, I use Chrome, as YouTube no longer works on most browsers besides Chrome.

Maybe outdated versions of other browsers. I've used numerous browser with YouTube with no major issues between them.

Quote:(11-16-2014, 12:22 AM)roger_smith Wrote:

Maybe outdated versions of other browsers. I've used numerous browser with YouTube with no major issues between them.

I agree. Youtube only freezes occasionally on Firefox with me, but that's because I have upwards 10+ tabs open at a time.

Could we please get a mod in here to put this on the correct directory? (@"Reiko" or @"Oni") Thanks.

OT: I use Firefox on my PC and Chrome on my Android. Firefox is much more stable on PC than Chrome is imo.

Chrome, honestly, why use anything else..?

Chrome, Chrome will always by my web browser of choice!