Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 444 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Feed The Beast

Does anyone play FTB on SL? If you do, a few friends of mine set up a server for the DW20 modpack. If you're interested in joining, PM me or post a comment. We have fun just making cool things from all the mods.

[To see links please register here]

[Image: 2587D6CBDE11A167A23C7E627CD8B9E8897EDC63]
[Image: 51DB12D6E89F71577D09E9170DBD650C468751CB]

What exactly is Feed the Beast? A type of mod, or a mode in Minecraft?

Quote:(06-20-2014, 08:58 AM)Losimantom Wrote:

I'd ask you to join, but you're grounded soo....
Honestly if I could, I definately would.

Quote:(06-20-2014, 08:54 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Omfg. Finally!! I play ftb like all the time. However I forgot to turn in two assignments for school this year and am grounded from my computer. All. Fucking. Summer.

I'd ask you to join, but you're grounded soo....

Omfg. Finally!! I play ftb like all the time. However I forgot to turn in two assignments for school this year and am grounded from my computer. All. Fucking. Summer.

Quote:(06-20-2014, 08:51 AM)cr33pyguy Wrote:

Feed the Beast is a mod pack - it comes with it's "custom client", with certain mods preinstalled, just like Tekkit if you've played that.

Yeah what cr33pyguy said. Its for people who dont want to download 150+ mods.

Quote:(06-20-2014, 08:33 AM)MiS Wrote:

What exactly is Feed the Beast? A type of mod, or a mode in Minecraft?

Feed the Beast is a mod pack - it comes with it's "custom client", with certain mods preinstalled, just like Tekkit if you've played that.

Quote:(06-20-2014, 08:51 AM)cr33pyguy Wrote:

All my Minecraft knowledge comes from 10 minutes of actual gameplay and watching Drunk Minecraft on YouTube, sadly.

Hey, I recognize Tekkit from that one episode!

Quote:(06-20-2014, 08:54 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

How are you posting, then? Phone/tablet?

Quote:(06-20-2014, 08:59 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Honestly if I could, I definately would.

Well when you're ungrounded, PM me. I'll ask my friends who own the server and we can add you.

OMG! I love FTB, but it's so hard to find people to play with, I'll be can I get the server's ip?
Minecraft username: BlueballBl1tz