Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 662 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
First Douglas SE

Quote:(02-01-2023, 04:09 PM)papken Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Called them, rep that answered my call told me that they will handle it all.
After 2 days someone from complaint department e-mailed me asking if package was broken and if cardboard was wet + they asked me for pictures of the cardboard.

Additionally, they are asking me to fill a damage report at carrier's site and to fill it I need to provide them photos of inner protection(bubble wrap) and explanation if the protection was broken. What do you suggest, @"mothered" ?
Comply with each request.

In terms of whether or not the protection was broken, say that you didn't take notice.

Quote:(02-02-2023, 12:48 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-01-2023, 04:09 PM)papken Wrote:

Called them, rep that answered my call told me that they will handle it all.
After 2 days someone from complaint department e-mailed me asking if package was broken and if cardboard was wet + they asked me for pictures of the cardboard.

Additionally, they are asking me to fill a damage report at carrier's site and to fill it I need to provide them photos of inner protection(bubble wrap) and explanation if the protection was broken. What do you suggest, @"mothered" ?
Comply with each request.

In terms of whether or not the protection was broken, say that you didn't take notice.

So how do you suggest I shall answer the question about box(packaging, not the perfume one)? Was it wet, damaged? Should I provide any photos or its better to say that I threw it out?

Quote:(02-02-2023, 12:59 AM)papken Wrote:

So how do you suggest I shall answer the question about box(packaging, not the perfume one)? Was it wet, damaged?
You've stated this:

and if cardboard was wet
In don't know why they're asking whether It was wet - It's obviously the case If the bottle broke In transit.

Should I provide any photos or its better to say that I threw it out?
Photos serve as evidence, hence they provide a much better success rate.

My spider sense tells me you must be in Germany.

Quote:(02-02-2023, 02:00 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2023, 12:59 AM)papken Wrote:

So how do you suggest I shall answer the question about box(packaging, not the perfume one)? Was it wet, damaged?
You've stated this:

and if cardboard was wet
In don't know why they're asking whether It was wet - It's obviously the case If the bottle broke In transit.

Should I provide any photos or its better to say that I threw it out?
Photos serve as evidence, hence they provide a much better success rate.

So, let’s sum it up - package was damaged and wet(and I should send them photos of that) - can I say I threw it out but I did photos of it before throwing it out? What do you thing about that?

Quote:(02-02-2023, 10:51 AM)papken Wrote:

So, let’s sum it up - package was damaged and wet(and I should send them photos of that) - can I say I threw it out but I did photos of it before throwing it out? What do you thing about that?
Why are you concerned about the package to the point of disposing It?

Quote:(02-02-2023, 11:11 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2023, 10:51 AM)papken Wrote:

Why are you concerned about the package to the point of disposing It?

Because in case I have to send it back to them I’d have to spray a perfume on it to make it smell just like atleast a bit of perfume got spillen in the package. No?

Quote:(02-02-2023, 11:27 AM)papken Wrote:

Because in case I have to send it back to them I’d have to spray a perfume on it to make it smell just like atleast a bit of perfume got spillen in the package. No?
In that case, you can simply box the return.

Quote:(02-02-2023, 11:46 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2023, 11:27 AM)papken Wrote:

I don't know, I find this "packaging" box(not perfume box) hard to make it look damaged. I mean, it's a small box that's glued with 2 slices of tape, if I simulate like something dropped on it, it will be whole broken so they will be like "okay so why didnt u report it to carrier right when u collected it" or smth like that. God damn, didn't really think about that before starting this method..

Quote:(02-02-2023, 06:56 PM)papken Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2023, 11:46 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2023, 11:27 AM)papken Wrote:

I don't know, I find this "packaging" box(not perfume box) hard to make it look damaged. I mean, it's a small box that's glued with 2 slices of tape, if I simulate like something dropped on it, it will be whole broken so they will be like "okay so why didnt u report it to carrier right when u collected it" or smth like that. God damn, didn't really think about that before starting this method..
Youre overthinking and slightly paranoid, just chill out, the braindead reps wont ask you questions like this
Even if the rep will ask you this you will say it was rainy so you didnt notice it at the moment, after the courier drove away you noticed that the package is soaked. Game Over