Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 517 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
First gif Avi

[Image: Dragon-Eye-2.gif]
Theres an annoying white border around it which im not sure how to get rid of does any0one know ?

The GIF Is awesome but as you've mentioned, the border needs removal.

Perhaps If you post the program used to create It, someone may know a method (via the program Itself) on how to remove It.

Interesting. I wonder if you could make the gif longer, so basically you are reversing the frames once it ends back to the beginning before starting over. Therefore it would look like a realistic blink rather than an immediate close if you get what I'm saying. And can't help you with the border, sorry.

Ayyyy I like that it's Viserion

[Image: FQbZaHk.gif]
Shrank it down, removed white boarder and pixels it changed hues of, would suggest you check out Gimp. I would also use piskel app to resize this and edit to make it able to be used as a profile image.

Quote:(10-08-2017, 08:04 PM)Ecks Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Shrank it down, removed white boarder and pixels it changed hues of, would suggest you check out Gimp. I would also use piskel app to resize this and edit to make it able to be used as a profile image.

Hey thanks a lot Ecks <3

Quote:(10-08-2017, 10:11 PM)MesaGFX Wrote:

Quote: (10-08-2017, 08:04 PM)Ecks Wrote:

Hey thanks a lot Ecks <3

I would have helped sooner but didn't see the thread till now, keep up the good work.