Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 402 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Forum Theme - 15$-20$

I'm in need of a forum theme for my forum as the one I'm currently using is copyrighted. If someone could do this successfully I will pay you 15$.

I'm looking for something dark, preferably blue and black. With gradients and nice fonts. If it is good enough I may be able to bump the price higher.

Need this done as soon as possible.

I don't know how good of a theme you'll get for $15. :/

My friend does custom skins hit him up on aim M.onitorize

Why don't you buy a premium theme?

I make custom themes for MyBB,IPB,vB,PHPBB,PHPNuke

PM me

I'm currently in talks with a person named Calibur on another forum. The prices there range from 25-50$ so we'll have to see how it goes.

Quote:(05-23-2013, 06:44 PM)Ethereal Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm currently in talks with a person named Calibur on another forum. The prices there range from 25-50$ so we'll have to see how it goes.

Yeah, he's good at creating low-budget forum themes. I hope you get what you're looking for.

I can do you a good custom theme, will cost a little more than $20 though. I am here if you're interested.