Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 516 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Free | Malwarebytes Premium

1. Fully delete Malwarebytes from your computer

2. Download and install the new version of Malwarebytes

[To see links please register here]

3. Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and find the files named 'HOSTS'
Open the file with any text editor and copy & paste in these IP's

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

4. Run malwarebytes and use this key and id
[Image: Fd3SMe7.png]
5.Set up this settings
[Image: 0QCAQBS.png]

Enjoy now you have the new version of Malwarebytes Premium

Thank you very much! I will definitely try this out on my machine.

By the Way, I'm recommending using this antivirus together with Avast Premier antivirus.
This is the best combination in my opinion

Quote:(07-12-2018, 11:33 PM)Happy15 Wrote:

By the Way, I'm recommending using this antivirus together with Avast Premier antivirus.
This is the best combination in my opinion :smile:

What a great coincidence! I'm already using Avast!

Thanks very much for this. I will have to give this as an attempt.

think il give this ago souds a must have. just tryed it guys and its saying (email Blacklisted)

I pay for the yearly subscription to Malwarebytes so this isn't of much use to me but if it works this is a great share. Malwarebytes in an amazing program for keeping your shit safe.

Quote:(10-11-2018, 01:14 PM)geforcefx Wrote:

just tryed it guys and its saying (email Blacklisted)

What email are you referring to?

"Unable to contact license server. Check your network connection or contact your system administrator for help."
Thefuck?

Quote:(10-11-2018, 04:11 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

"Unable to contact license server. Check your network connection or contact your system administrator for help."
Thefuck?

If you've added the IP entries (0.0.0.0) In the Hosts file, remove It and see If It can communicate with the server. If all goes well, add It again thereafter.

The above Is a non-routable IP address (similar to 127.0.0.1) and loops back to your local/Internal network, hence any attempts to communicate with the server (Incoming & outgoing) will fail.