Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 428 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Free Xbox LIVE Weekend on March 8th - 10th for UK residents.

Xbox Live members with Silver accounts in the UK can indulge in a free weekend of Xbox LIVE which kicks off on Friday, March 8, starting 12:00 GMT and lasting until 23:59 GMT on Sunday, March 10 - And all of this is thanks to Bioshock Infinite.

A large variety of multiplayer events will be happening throughout the weekend, starting with "Rockstar Friday" where developers from the New York outfit will be online and competing in games of GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City, Max Payne 3, Red Dead Redemption and Midnight Club LA. Other multiplayer events for games such as Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Tomb Raider, FIFA Ultimate Team, Forza Horizon, Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed 3 will also take place.

It has been confirmed by a Microsoft employee that this is for UK residents only.

Source: TTG

Quote:(03-02-2013, 12:43 AM)Box Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

That's pretty sweet. I'm going to get on my "SoaR Asshole" gamertag and mess with people. Never felt like redeeming more Live for it.

If you don't get the joke, SoaR is a sniping / trickshotting clan. I think trickshotting is pretty stupid, but when people read my gamertag out loud it's pretty funny.

One of my friends in real life is in soar don't be a troll about them. D;

That's pretty sweet. I'm going to get on my "SoaR Asshole" gamertag and mess with people. Never felt like redeeming more Live for it.

If you don't get the joke, SoaR is a sniping / trickshotting clan. I think trickshotting is pretty stupid, but when people read my gamertag out loud it's pretty funny.

I know what SoaR is :3

I might take FaZe/OpTic Asshole! Then we can go around Quickscoping on MW3 like L33T 1337 UB3R HAXZOR

Quote:(03-02-2013, 12:45 AM)Flashdrive Wrote:

One of my friends in real life is in soar don't be a troll about them. D;

Too late! I've already done this. xD I used to be a part of a 3.5k+ YouTube channel based around trolling & fun CoD stuff. They're shut down now, but I can PM you the channel when I get back. The channel isn't even viewable now.

Trickshotting is stupid to you? Why?

Quote:(03-02-2013, 12:53 AM)Gogeta Wrote:

Trickshotting is stupid to you? Why?

Sorry, let me rephrase that.

The people are normally stupid. The fact that they go into lobbies and ask people to stand still for them tends to aggravate me. That isn't even considering the fact half of them are about 8 years old with a terrible mouth. They're normally arrogant as well.

That is the typical stereotype that I find. I understand some of them aren't like that, and I actually played around on MW2 in private matches. Before you flame, I understand in the world of trickshotting that is "nooby" or whatever. Difference is; I don't care.

So that's why trickshotting is stupid to me.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 03:49 AM)Gogeta Wrote:

Thats why you done set up :tongue: #Billsallday

I honestly prefer feeding over Trickshotting.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 04:00 AM)Gogeta Wrote:

Lol im bad at feeding on there :tongue: But i'll prob play anyway. I need some more clips for my ep.

Hey, MW3 clips are ALWAYS awesome to watch : D

Plus, maybe we can get enough clips to do a mini-tage me and you ; )

Lol pretty nice, wish the XBL lasted though.