Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 600 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Free Xbox games

Due to E3 Xbox is realeasing xbox games free monthly. Last month it was Fable three and now this month its a game called Defense Grid. Check the dashboard monthly for free games.

Defense Grid: The Awakening is free for Xbox Live Gold subscribers until July 15, as part of Microsoft's "Games With Gold" promotion. It will return to its usual price of 800 Microsoft Points ($10) on July 16, at which point a new game will become available for free. Microsoft previously confirmed Assassin's Creed II and Halo 3 as future Games With Gold releases.

Download Defense Grid now, and it's yours forever, even if your Gold subscription lapses. It's a great tower-defense game, so there's no reason not to grab it for free.

Did you have to write that in giant red text? :tongue:
I think it's neat Microsoft has been doing this, although they are certainly profiting from it.

Thanks ,I need to pass it on to my Kin who is gold member .

Yep, anxiously waiting bi-weekly for the free games. Thanks.