Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 557 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
[GET] 90 Trial - Review Marketing From eKomi - Activate Stars in Google

Didn't know where else to post this.

eKomi
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

is a company that basically collects, manages, and markets reviews.

For those that actually sell a service or products online, and have been working on their SEO (and especially those who use adwords) this can benefit because it utilizes those "stars" next to the URL in search results and in the ads as well.

In adwords its all about activating seller ratings with 30 reviews or more.

In SEO its about using rich snippets.

In any case, the whole point of using them is for increasing CTR (and in the case of adwords, decreasing CPC). Reviews also increase conversions.

Works for any niche besides adult.

To get this you have to send an email and say you have a website and you are interested.

To be very transparent, when I did it, I had to cancel 3 weeks via email for my client before the trial ended.

Its not a scam company, but what you would be doing would kind of be taking advantage of their trial offer (like you guys are morally correct any way right )

I also had to put in my paypal (or credit card if you want to use that) but was not charged a dime, though the contract I signed showed the entire 15 months (a 3 month trial plus 12 months contract).

I would have stayed with it if I was actually doing transactions online, but it worked for my purpose, and now I use snippets in my clients niche.

I plan on doing it for two other clients (through their name of course) so I thought I would share the information here (if this is even the right thread, since I saw that people even put free codes for learning online here).

If you are an SEO provider, this would be sweet to add on for the client.

Pretty much just do the following:

Send an email to
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

State you are interested in managing reviews for your site, and how many transactions you do online a month (or bookings work too).

That is pretty much it.

MODS: if this is the wrong location, please move the thread accordingly, and I apologize for the inconvenience beforehand.