Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 319 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[GET] Ant Aladdin SEO Software Cracked by Malice FIXED UPDATED MARCH 13th 2015

hello OP...
i just purchased the new version of antaladin...
if you can make it cracked. i will share the email and trc id for you...

thanks

Quote:(03-10-2016 10:04 AM)blackwordwide Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

hello OP...
i just purchased the new version of antaladin...
if you can make it cracked. i will share the email and trc id for you...

thanks

Maybe OP will help..[Image: tnx.gif]

Quote:(03-09-2016 12:38 PM)NoWnZeN Wrote:

Malice I have v2.0 if you are up to cracking it.

Please reply to PM ;)

I actually tried messaging you about this yesterday but for some reason its not showing up in my sent messages, I also never received a message from you. Weird. Anyways I just sent you another message so please let me know if you received it. I'll try to work on a crack over the weekend and throughout next week if I cant get it right away. Thanks!

Quote:(03-10-2016 05:25 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:

Before you think you NEED this piece of [email protected] the actual reviews on WF.com...i know we dont trust it...but WF has spoken about the Aladdin Software....and is of no good;;;
Quote:

Good looking out aKinaKus. As much potential as this product seems to have it looks like both launches have are a disaster. The review page on the first WF launch was full of people complaining about it being buggy and requesting a refund up until the thread "mysteriously vanished". Now possible malware infection. Once I get the files from NoWnZeN I will set it up on a VirtualBox, scan it with BitDefender and a few other virus/malware scanners and if both are clean I'll browse through the code for any abnormalities. If I see any I will be sure to post my findings here. Thanks!

Quote:(03-12-2015 03:22 PM)J_128 Wrote:

Quote: (03-12-2015 03:17 PM)Malice Wrote:

Quote: (03-12-2015 03:13 PM)J_128 Wrote:

omg [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Password is bro: 0day.red

Thanks you for sharing, interesting software [Image: 42rock.gif] , i added repu Malice [Image: cool.gif] [Image: cool.gif]

Please crack this:

Greeting and have a nice day malice for your great work [Image: tongue.gif]

Thanks...boy..I am sure glad I took the time to password protected the file AND request everyone to NOT share the password....IN GIANT FREAKIN LETTERS IN THE OP! [Image: sleepy.gif]
OK BRO

But there is much noob in bbhf and only they ask password [Image: angry.gif] [Image: angry.gif] and dont read rules [Image: undecided.gif]

Greetings and good night [Image: welcome.gif]

MIRRORS:

people need to respect the op this is bullshit wounder you are not band for disrespect.

@Malice and @NoWnZen , Thanks and Rep+ for you!

hey guys, any update on this?

Malice, did you get the files? can you crack it?

ill try to make money with this program