Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 528 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
[GET] Autoresponder Alchemy

Quote:(02-08-2014 08:49 AM)doonoo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

+REP added. Will try to download, looks like it's gonna be a 5h wait. I have no problem waiting, but in future could you please use RAR instead of ZIP to archive huge files!
Also splitting into smaller files is preferred.
Problem being that if I lose the net connection all the already-downloaded file becomes useless - I can't/don't know how to recover from a partially downloaded ZIP.
But with RAR I can recover parts of it by using the "keep broken" option.
Anyway, thx for the great share !!
MF can be all over the place ... I have a registered account, but not a premium subscription, and am dl @ 700KBs on a 15mb/s fibre ISP = about 30 min ... weird

Dreamer007 shared this on VIP before :)
Well i hope the mediafire link will last that long.

Anyway, do not be confuse this one with this one
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

It's different. :)

Thank you very much for your share, and I've repp'ed you.

Thanks for the share Rep added

Excellent share.. but the only thing is huge file size..

Any mirror please!

Thanks Reps given!!

thanks a lot

This was one hell of a file to download! Fortunately my connection held out! Thanks to the OP. Rep given.

I try to download but always stop at around 340MB. I can't continue with "server error" message. I'm using some downloaders like Jdownloadr etc but can't help.

Anyone can help reupload with split files?

Many thanks to OP and others...