Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 518 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
[GET] BEST BITCOIN REVENUE SITE

Neonymous Neo Feeder! Only $5.00 One Time Payment![/font]

Hey guys its me chicoloco and I recently my Internet success coach Michael Addison invited me to this site where you can make lots of bitcoins and easily cash out, this is probably the MOST BAD-A** site there is if you want maximum profits.

Let's have a quick look of the outcome of each level there is with this system.

[Image: 457712733_640.jpg]

SO let's take a Moment here and decide which pill you will take
[Image: 02378d97c2aa52d5cc564d7da2c4fa57.jpg] Blue or Red?

Obviously Red, So if your interested in this system, I'll explain more about it.
You get paid each time your referral gets approved (by you ofcourse) paid by a BitCoin Ewallet, Payza, etc.
Once you get on level its game-over, say hello to huge amounts of money. Best part is, its only $5.00 one-time payment!!
I will make a pdf guide to help you get more referrals along the way, but for now, just go ahead and sign up under my ref. link and pm for the guide. I'll try and contact you soon.

[To see links please register here]

[Image: cool.gif][Image: cool.gif][Image: cool.gif] Any questions, concerns, etc. just reply.

P.S- I can approve you without payment, just pm that you'll be really dedicated and determined to get referrals and you wont have to pay me $5 ..! (ONLY IF YOU PLAN ON MAKING MONEY WITH THIS SYSTEM)

P.S.S- PM me for Neo Training Website, How to Sign up and more info on the website.
P.S.S.S- Step 1. Create a Bitcoin Wallet/ Generate a Bitcoin Address. Step 2. Sign up With the Link Provided by your Inviter. Step 3. Plug 3 people you respect into the Matrix .

bump bump bump

bitcoin hyip
oh yay

Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme!

Looks like a pyramid scheme to me.

You say "Hey guys its me chicoloco" like we are supposed to know you or something with your 20 posts and 2 reps since last year.
Anyways, this is just a pyramid scheme and everybody here can see it. Try other places, you can find noobs elsewhere.

This is a maze in a pyramid trust me I make bitcoins daily and I know the scam smell and this is it.