Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 775 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[GET] BONUS TO LAYNA'S LINKS LETTER - JULY 2019

==========
UPDATE --- JULY 2, 2019

Deepbrid works great in JD2! Thanks to help
from SubZero, I set it all up and posted results (see post #10)

==========

==========
UPDATE --- JUNE 28, 2019

Thanks/Max Reps to incognito76328 for the
FE and Platinum download links to Success Masteryx. Please re-visit
the first product link below to grab those!

==========

BONUS TO
LAYNA'S LINKS LETTER

JULY 2019

[Image: 2019-06-27_0839.png]

If you haven't already seen them, I just released the newest issue of my Links Letter here:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Here are a few miscellaneous links I located in a recent search. I thought maybe you'd like to have them as a bonus ...

SUCCESS MASTERYX - MIND MIRACLES:
NOTE: FE AND PLATINUM DOWNLOAD LINKS ADDED 6-28-2019. Thank you incognito76328 for your help with this! [Image: happy.gif]

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

JAKE DUCEY HYPNOSIS AUDIO PROGRAM

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

JESSICA ORTNER'S FREE DOWNLOADS
STRESS RELIEF TRANSCRIPTS AND AUDIOS:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

EXPRESSO ENGLISH
LANGUAGE LEARNING E-BOOK AND AUDIO:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

THE CORE TEACHINGS OF
NEVILLE GODDARD:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

SELF-ESTEEM SYSTEM'S
SECRET TO SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

UNIVERSAL WEALTH SECRETS
[Image: 2019-06-27_0940.png]

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

27 LITTLE-KNOWN QUALITIES OF
HIGH ACHIEVERS (e-Book) PLUS BONUSES:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

ATTRACT AND KEEP HER - VIP AREA DOWNLOADS

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

MATH PLUS PUBLISHING
Mathematics Quiz and Text e-Book

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

VEGAS PRO - VEGAS MOVIE STUDIO - VEGAS ADD-ONS

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

DOG FOOD SECRETS GOLD PACK

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

QUICKBOOKS 2018 - Product download ONLY --- no license/registration codes.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

And I've saved the best for last ...

LIZ HERRERA - CRYPTO PROFITS U:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

COPY SCHOOL BY
COPYHACKERS:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

TAI LOPEZ SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
AGENCY COURSE (Months 1-4):

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

TIM SANDERS - PRIVATE LABEL MASTERY COURSE:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

TUONGYDA14's PASTEBIN

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

For example, here is a link to show you what you'll see on a typical download page:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

You can convert that single link using a FREE Deepbrid registered account.

GET THAT HERE:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Here is a link to the recent magazine downloads:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

LAYNA'S NOTE: This is a H-U-G-E share! To get started, click the link to the title you want. It takes you to a download link at a secondary site or you can simply go to the alternate site to begin with. There, you will see sets of premium download links.

Use a paid subscription on Deepbrid, Real-Debrid, or another premium link generator if you don't have an account. The downloads on this paste are large (most 1 gigabyte!) and there are multiple parts so you MUST have a subscription or your free account will be too restricted to get any of this!

I recommend Deepbrid and if you can afford a short-term subscription (1 to 3 months) it will be worth every penny you pay! Although it was shared 6 years ago the links (at least the ones I accessed) are working in Deepbrid.

If you like this pastebin paste, BOOKMARK IT and return often.

Lastly, don't forget those little numbered boxes along the bottom of the page ... they take you to additional download links and this paste seems to have more than 25 pages! Or you can simply go to the site:

and look for what you want. You will feel like a kid in a candy store with access to all this stuff!

HERE'S HOW I'M USING THE PASTEBIN SHARE...

STEP 1: BOOKMARK either the pastebin link or the site those links take you to then go to the download page for whatever I want to get.

STEP 2: I use my subscription to Deepbrid to convert the premium links so I can download everything. Since I haven't been able (yet) to find a way to meld my Deepbrid links with JDownloader2, I am using Internet Download Manager integrated with my browser. It's an arduous task but for now, it's all I've got. When I finish this post, I will try DB with JD2 and report if I have success.

STEP 3: Open Notepad++ (or whatever YOU use as a text editor) to grab the premium links from the download pages. I neatly type the name of the course, product or other file and copy/paste all the premium links below it. I use a series of dashes to separate one course, product, etc from another. It is a good thing to have multiple sets of links from different file share sites. As I wrote in my July issue of the Layna's Links Letter, these files are interchangeable so if just one file from your set of Rapidgator links is corrupt or gives you a hard time, then you've got Nitroflare or other links ... just find the same file part (by number) and use that as a substitute ... and you will then have the complete download.

This alone is the benefit of having a paid account on Deepbrid or another good premium link generator service. If you had an account only on Rapidgator and one of the links was errant, then you're just out of luck. With DB, you can use most of the popular file share sites without missing a beat!

NOTE: When I grab all the download links to copy them, the user-interface for my IDM program (again, it's integrated with my browser) opens to show me the links and whether they're available or not. This is a tremendous help because when I see HTML Document in the column next to the file, that's good. If I see something like "Not Found" or whatever other message IDM gives, that tells me the link is dead or the file has been removed. This enables me to remove that set of links from my text document so I won't waste my time trying to download stuff that isn't there.

STEP 4: CONVERT and CONQUER! Just grab (highlight and select or copy) the URL links for all the files you want to download and dump them into your Deepbrid account. You want to be sure that Filehost is selected (unless you're downloading a torrent ... then you will select Torrent Upload).

Simply scroll down to see the GENERATE button and click that. Give it a few seconds (Deepbrid is fast!).

If you see a set of blue text links that say Download, you're in business! Now, if you hover your mouse over each link you can see that they've been changed from premium to something generic. My links show a person's name and a myfast.link URL.

These will work inside the Deepbrid UI and you can save to anywhere you want on your computer or other device.

It seems I was mistaken when I said the links ONLY work within my account. I used a link in a browser outside my account (but I was still logged in) and IDM downloaded it just fine.

I am still uncertain whether I can convert links in my account and send them to someone else (who maybe doesn't have a Deepbrid account) to use. I'm not sure if that can be tied to my account somehow and based on the different IPs, negatively impact my paid account. Deepbrid checks my browser each time I log in, so that leads me to believe they are verifying compliance with their TOS.

As I mentioned, someone sent me a batch of premium links asking me to help convert them using my paid account. As much as I wanted to help, I had to think selfishly. I have lost a fully paid up Ge.tt account because I re-upped whenever I was asked to and Ge.tt had already removed a number of my files due to TOS violations. The people got their re-up and I lost my paid subscription and never got a response from Ge.tt support for a resolution!

STEP 5: DOWNLOAD SUCCESS! Deepbrid works so efficiently and so quickly that you can use your free time to window-shop downloads to grab for a future time. Just dump the data into your text document and save it. Using this method, you can download 2 to 3 huge courses or other files every day!

But --- you're gonna need a much bigger hard drive!

VIRUS TOTAL: None. I'm simply giving you access to more downloads. If you decide to grab something, please run a local or VirusTotal.com scan.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than 0day.red or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

PLEASE REPORT BAD LINKS AND I WILL EDIT THE POST TO REMOVE THEM.

And as a reminder, you can get lots of courses and products like I share here at sites like these:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

That's all ... until next time!

Enjoy the share!

[Image: tnx.gif]
for reading!
Layna61524[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Thank you @Layna61524 for your support
Max Reps+
[Image: cool.gif]

@infiniti8: You're welcome. Thanks for the tip-o-the-hat and your REPs.

Layna61524

looks good layna thanks for sharing ..reps sent

Thanks Layna
Reps and Respect

@SubZero: I just read your PM, which led me to this thread to read your post. I am trying it now and will get back to you.

Thank you for the clear instructions. Max reps.

UPDATE: It is taking a little longer than I anticipated because now I'm dealing with a mysterious case of the disappearing app. My JDowloader was acting up so I deleted it and tried to re-install it. For some strange reason, it isn't showing up at all now.

After I sort the JDownloader2 app issue out, I will get back with the verdict. Bear with me.

UPDATE 2: I lost my installation of JD2 and cannot (for some strange reason) re-install it. My antivirus keeps shutting it down. The mega.nz link at the official site for the Clean/Ad-free version for Windows downloads to my Mega Sync but I cannot get it transferred to my computer.

I clearly remember on yesterday (or the day before that) trying to do exactly what SubZero suggests in his post but JD2 started acting up so I wasn't able to get it to work. I am thinking a brand new installation will probably do the trick --- if I can just get it installed!

I'll try to figure this out.

In the meantime, does anyone have a download link that isn't mega.nz where I can download JD2 clean and ad-free? I found a zippy link on the forum but that was the one that got Malwarebyte's panties in a knot!

Layna61524

Layna, thanks for the post, really useful!

You said:
Quote:Since I haven't been able (yet) to find a way to meld my Deepbrid links with JDownloader2

Well, I think I may have the solution!
Actually it's quite simple: You can add your Deepbrid login infos to jDownloader, just like you would with any other File Hosting.

In jDownloader, you go to the SETTINGS tab, then "Accout Manager". From there, you click on the "Add" button and on the popup window that appears, you can scroll down until you find "Deepbrid.com", or just type "deep" in the search box. Boom! Here you go, baby :)
You can enter "Name" and "Pass" for your premium Deepbrid account.

Since you already have a PREMIUM account @ Deepbrid, can you confirm if it works with jDownloader?
If it does, then, I will signup to Deepbrid right away! :D

Layna: Perhaps you could turn-off your antivirus (temporarily), at least long enough for you to install JD2 without getting bugged by your A-V ?

Are you using Windows, Linux or MAC version of JD2 ?
Maybe I can download it for you, send it to zippyshare, and give you the D/L URL.
I don't know why you're also having problems with MEGA ;)

Layna, I just read your last PM. Apparently you are running Win10 X64.
So I simply went to this page:

(is it the best place to download it, bloatware-free?)

I grabbed the executable installer, and re-uploaded it here:

UPDATE

IT WORKS! [Image: happy.gif]

I am delighted to report that I got everything up and running (I never heard back from JDownloader support!).

MY MISTAKE: I think I know why I had problems trying to add DB to JD2. Initially, I clicked the Add button in the Account Manager section. I should have clicked the Add Premium and then input my username and password to log into my DB account. So learn from my mistake when you are syncing your own accounts.

It seemed another issue I had was that I needed to go online for the required browser captcha that is used for premium accounts. I set up the browser plugin for Chrome but I use Mozilla Firefox for browsing and thus, I open FF for converting the premium links in my Deepbrid account. That works seamlessly because Chrome opens only for the captcha and I can close it afterwards.

Okay, so here is what I did:

1. I had 4 Nitroflare links from one of the free course download sites I told you about in another post (

). The course is: Building Better Branding.

2. I initially tried to use the Nitroflare links in JDownloader2 but got the message that the FREE version of Nitroflare would be used and I had to wait like 39 minutes for it to start and the going would be slow. I then remembered that I needed to convert the links in my Deepbrid account. So I did.

3. After pasting the Nitroflare links in my DB user interface and clicking the GENERATE button, they were quickly converted. As I mentioned before, the only time DB gives you an error message is if the links are dead on the server-side or you're using a premium file host server they do not support.

4. To get the converted links from DB to JD2, I right-clicked on each link and selected Copy Link Location. JD2 instantly popped up in the system tray area and showed a miniature window to show that the link was detected and parsed to the clipboard on my computer.

I waited a moment for all 4 links to populate inside JD2. You can watch the screen with JD2 opened and see them show up one by one. I suppose I could also have selected the links all at once and selected COPY and got the same results but I'm kind of learning my way around JD2 so bear with me.

5. I clicked the Settings button and decided where I wanted to save the files on my computer. I created a new folder, named it appropriately, and then hit the START ALL DOWNLOADS button.

Everything started quickly and (as I write this post) the 2.14 GB course is downloading to my external hard drive.

Here is visual proof...

[Image: 2019-07-02_0842.png]
All that green is the dynamic movement of the download! That's my Deepbrid account in the background showing that I converted the 4 Nitroflare links to ones I can now use, thanks to Deepbrid.

And the transfer is much faster in JD2 than IDM (which I used with DB before I learned how to employ JD2 for use with my premium account).

So, if you're wondering if Deepbrid could get any better than I've already crowed about on this forum ... let me tell you, it can! Since it works so well with JD2, I'm as happy as a lark. Imagine, Nitroflare and Rapidgator and Uploadgig or any of the major premium file servers no longer stand in my way of getting top-quality courses and other files.

If you're holding back on a Deepbrid account, wait no longer. It works wonderfully with JD2 so not only will you get downloads you wouldn't usually have access to ... but you'll get them a lot easier and much faster!

If you need to test the waters, you can use DB free but it comes with all kinds of restrictions. For example, you can only convert a few files a day and they must be under a certain size.

Go to some of the free course download sites I share in posts like this one and find a smallish sized file. Use DB for free and see for yourself how great it is to grab links from premium file share servers without needing to buy an account with each of them.

And in the time it took to write my long-winded post, here is the nearly completed download:

[Image: 2019-07-02_0915.png]
@SubZero: You're my hero! (I know ... that rhymes!) If it weren't for you coming to my rescue (wow! I'm on a rhyming roll today) with that zippy link to re-download and install JD2, I'd be lost. Your instructions for setting up my premium DB account inside JD2 were spot-on and now I'm up and running.

Max reps, friend, for your kind assistance. And I hope I've helped you, too, because it seems you're ready to grab your own DB account but were waiting to see if this worked for me. Well ---- it worked!

Oh ... I almost forgot ...

Here is proof that the completed download worked and the files now reside on my computer. The introduction and all 4 course modules along with a text document can be seen here:

[Image: 2019-07-02_0924.png]
IMPORTANT: Note the required password shown in the right column in the image above. Use it for anything you download from

Keep it handy and don't try to use our standard forum password because these links come from an off-forum site.

If anyone is interested in the Better Branding course I downloaded, read more and grab the premium links (to be converted in DB) here:

CAROLYN WINEGEART - BETTER BRANDING COURSE:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Happy premium downloading!

for reading!
Layna61524[/hide]