Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 665 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
(GET) [BTC HEAT] Claim free $170 bitcoins here / No membership required

Claim free $170 bitcoins here / No membership required / UPDATED TODAY $50 to go

I am usually very skeptical about these sites that are giving away free bitcoin but this one is totally legit.

Its like a fruit machine you get 50 free spins as soon as you join, on my first go I won $5

It may take a few days to withdraw but thats OK for doing nothing.

Minimum amount is 0.03000000. THATS A WHOPPING $170!!

Keep playing FOR FREE to reach the payout threshold!

Get $170 worth of bitcoin free here

Make sure you click "confirm" when you visit my link, as the site only count unique visits

[To see links please register here]

To receive your FREE BitCoins

It's fun to play guys. I've tried it. If you guys want to use my link to

claim it

bumb this back

(UPDATE) I just started this less than 12 Hours ago and growing even faster and im now at 0.00387132 = est. $47.11

Guys, why don't you take a look at this:

did you recieved anything from this? i heard after when you so close to withdraw theresold they stuck and you will never win anything , and nobody withdrawn yet