Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 471 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[GET] Clayton Makepeace 500 Page Swipe File (597 Pages of His Best Magalogs) [pdf]

Any chances of a re-up, please?

Any chances of a re-up, please?

Bump for a re-up please

The OP for this thread is from 2014, so we're talking about a share that is more than 7 years old!

But here's just how easy-peasy this thing was to find...

I copied the entire title description from the post and pasted it into duckduckgo.com; so the keywords looked like this:

Clayton Makepeace Magalog Swipe File (597 pages of his best)

I'm showing you the first-page search engine results below and as you can see, the very first entry on that page is the link where I found the download:

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]
But you probably just want the download link...

DOKU.PUB

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Here is the download page:

Just click the green DOWNLOAD PDF button. This takes you to another page where you will need to wait for approximately 2 minutes for the file to compress and the download button to appear.

You will get a screen that looks like this:

This page is the result of me waiting for the little churning wheel icon to stop; so you'll need to be patient for the file to be completely compressed and the download becomes ready.

And I opened the PDF and did a screen-grab of the cover just to show you that it downloaded and opened just fine...

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE...!

Here's another (Dropbox) file I found for something called CM (for Clayton Makepeace) American Armageddon.

It's a 95-page PDF of emails that contain sales pages. It comes from Len Bailey and is described as a "mega-swipe" from a series of 22 emails and landing pages that Makepeace wrote back in 2008 to introduce a new investment service for Weiss Research. In his description, Bailey said these landing pages "worked like gangbusters."

CLAYTON MAKEPEACE: AMERICAN ARMAGEDDON

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

DO A SEARCH TO FIND WHAT YOU NEED!

So, again, I ask you to try to find these things on your own. A lot of the time, it's brain-dead simple.

In the time it takes you to post a re-up request, you could be halfway to downloading the thing you want.

Sometimes, I wish the moderators could limit the number of re-up requests a member can post in a space of time. This would force some of you to get into the habit of looking for files and stop waiting around for someone else to find them for you.

I have repeated this wise adage before:

GIVE a man a fish and you feed him for a day;
TEACH a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

But I will add (MY OWN last line) to that adage:

If his ass is too lazy to fish, he'll have to go hungry. [Image: 10rofl.gif]

[Image: tnx.gif]
for reading!
Layna61524[/hide]
[/hide]

Thanks Layna

thanks layna. +5 reps.

@ianmc and zoewarrior: You're very welcome, friends. Glad I could help and thank you for the reps.

Enjoy!

Layna61524

Quote:(04-23-2021 07:36 AM)layna61524 Wrote:

I have repeated this wise adage before:

GIVE a man a fish and you feed him for a day;
TEACH a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

But I will add (MY OWN last line) to that adage:

If his ass is too lazy to fish, he'll have to go hungry. [Image: 10rofl.gif]

for reading!
Layna61524

Layna, you've killed it again :)

FYI, I prefer this adage:

Give a man a light and keep him warm for a night
Set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life

[Image: 10.gif]

@wrath: Thanks for posting, buddy. I hope you'll enjoy the download. And I like your new adage but... set a man on fire and I bet that will extinguish the life right out of him. But, at any rate, your adage is a lot more exciting.

My post was to demonstrate just how easy it is to do a web search to find these downed files instead of robotically calling for a re-upload (or mirror). For some strange reason, a lot of BBHFers would rather ask for help than do it themselves.

I can't do more than show you how simple it is.

Layna61524

Yes learned helplessness is real.