Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 487 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[GET] Conversion Power Secrets - Simon Hodgkinson [pdf]

Conversion Power Secrets

This is about tapping into the psychology of the brainless masses. [Image: wink.gif]

[Image: conversions.jpg]
[Image: CPSCover.jpg]
Grab It:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Show some love and hit the add reputation link:[/hide]

I can't stop saying thanks any new term in English can explain how i respect your shares other than thanks ? :)

Quote:(01-18-2014 11:17 AM)NonConformer Wrote:

Quote: (01-18-2014 10:58 AM)jamzman Wrote:

I can't stop saying thanks any new term in English can explain how i respect your shares other than thanks ? :)
If you were female there are a few great ways to offer thanks, but you're not, so thanks is good enough. [Image: biggrin.gif]
Looooooooooooool [Image: lol.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote:(01-18-2014 10:58 AM)jamzman Wrote:

If you were female there are a few great ways to offer thanks, but you're not, so thanks is good enough. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Excellent share as always. Rep added

Oh,please,mir.cr asks for password....could you kindly give any other link ?thanks

Quote:(01-26-2014 10:34 AM)larissamilano Wrote:

Oh,please,mir.cr asks for password....could you kindly give any other link ?thanks
Go to the main freebies forum and look at the top of the forum under "Important" This is the password used all over this forum on a million files and all of my threads.

thanks for the share guy, +5 reps given

Quote:(01-26-2014 12:11 PM)NonConformer Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2014 10:34 AM)larissamilano Wrote:

Go to the main freebies forum and look at the top of the forum under "Important" This is the password used all over this forum on a million files and all of my threads.
Thanks,but I do not mean the file password but the site mirrorcreator which does not give links to download and asks for password,and when use forum password it says "sorry,wrong password"

and it happens on some of your mirror creator shares, it just does not give access to all shared links...very much frustrating situation(for instance this one:

,could you kindly give alternative link? may be zippy?Thank you in advance.

Quote:(01-26-2014 09:32 PM)larissamilano Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2014 12:11 PM)NonConformer Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2014 10:34 AM)larissamilano Wrote:

Thanks,but I do not mean the file password but the site mirrorcreator which does not give links to download and asks for password,and when use forum password it says "sorry,wrong password"

and it happens on some of your mirror creator shares, it just does not give access to all shared links...very much frustrating situation(for instance this one:

,could you kindly give alternative link? may be zippy?Thank you in advance.
It works for me. Maybe you misstyped? Copy and pasted with a blank?