Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 577 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
[GET] Crypto Cash - How I Make $500+/Hr in Cryptocoins (not Bitcoin) - NO Money and NO Experience Needed!!

Quote:(02-10-2014 03:24 AM)danny830 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You just have to do this, nothing to it:
Quote: So write high-quality, longer articles about interesting subjects and you’ll be fine.
Wow, what a revelation. It was ALL revealed in this small pdf. You just have to write high quality long articles about interesting subjects and you'll earn money. Who would have thought that?

There's at least 100 places on the net, if not more, where you can earn money if you are capable of doing something like that. Not to mention creating your own websites and earning through affiliate programs/ads/etc. Seriously, why is this suddenly made into a "new opportunity" revelation is beyond me. I totally would have asked for a refund.

Reps added for sharing anyway.
You obviously don't get it. Sure, there's plenty of places you can get paid to write articles. But this is new, different. And people don't know about it. And people will pay to learn about it because they're too lazy to do any research themselves. Good for the guy that wrote it. He probably grossed a few thousand easy. Make money writing Devtome articles? Maybe. Make money selling a report to tell people how to make money writing Devtome articles? Hell yeah. Easy money. Easy, easy money.

Good share, repped!

Easy money writing articles? Ok, but how is it $500/hour? People need to stop making outrageous claims with their products. The "Make $X in x hours/days/minutes" bullshit is SO played out and disgusting and tells you absolutely nothing except that it's guaranteed to be phony and fluffy.

If you can make money writing articles, great, but $500 an hour based on what!? Please don't tell me he is basing that on the projection that cryptocurrencies are going to increase in value exponentially or some bs for dreamers.

followed his steps,but after applied to devcome account,was not accepted

$500 no, definitely this was just sales hype.
HOWEVER, this is the ONLY WSO that ever worked for me. It's a pity that this product owner got banned from devtome.com. I had my first payout first of JULY.

How pathetic are sellers on warrior forum. Look what I found:
Warning

There's a scam book saying that you'll get 500$/hour writing for devtome. That's a lie, and obviously no one will pay everyone who signs up 500$/hour. By his own admission the scammer has ripped of over 300 writers, if you bought this book reverse the charges on paypal or your credit card immediately. The information on earn devcoins is available below, and it's free. Also anyone writing ad copy will be deleted and get nothing, any admin can delete a writer and there is no appeal process.
Found it here:

[To see links please register here]