Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 772 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[GET] [FREE LEADS EVERY DAY] Built in Maps Data-Miner, Business Intel, Skype Dialer and CRM Exports!

1. [Image: 001.png]
[Image: 002.png]
[Image: 003.png]

There is a little bit more regarding Proxies and geolocating to your proxy. You can also tell it not to 'Follow the Search Queue' on the bottom Queue Toolbar. Just change that to Do Not Follow.

2. You can Hide leads to eliminate them so they do not get found again and are not included in any reports/counts. You can create a new database/leads project by clicking (document with + icon to add database) at the top right. You can also delete the Default.leads database if you wish and restart the application and it will be recreated with absolutely nothing in it. The Open Folder icon was hardcoded to another version's path [Image: huh.gif] so it may throw a minor error if you click it, one of the handful small bugs that has been fixed since this has been warezed.

Quote:(12-15-2013 01:38 AM)scc42 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks for the assist GTown!
1.The first time I used it it picked up the correct ip location, i.e. Phoenix, Arizona. When I fired it up the other time it had me in Wichita, KS and it would not let me change locations... no matter how many times I type in the corrrect location it wouldn't stick.
2. I cannot find a "delete" function to clear out the leads it accumulates, so I can start another leads project.

Thanking you in advance!

Thanks for the help Gtown! I'll try it.

I've got a gold mine of data using this software. GTownFunk really has gone over and above in features and support. Particularly as you guys are still "trialing" the DOWNLOAD'd version. It's a small fraction of the price of places scout and others which are much less powerful.

Like many I've bought a shed load crap software before, this is one purchase I haven't regretted in the slightest.

Just bought this. I don't think the noobs in here realize how powerful this software is and how you can customize and automate your lead generation. You can sell the leads you get and instantly have a business. Great Support as well!!!Glad I found this thread.

The reviews are streaming in, get your copy of blackMaps before the price to get into this platform jumps back up to $199.

Extra 10% off today (Wednesday) guys, just for you. Click Share on Facebook when placing your order.

gtownfunk

Hyperlocal FB fan page fan ID scraper functionality on its way. Get all the FB IDs of fans and 'were here' of businesses in any neighborhood coming soon! This will be a powerful weapon in 2014, but will only come in registered versions.

Merry Christmas! Closing down this promotion after Christmas.

Price has gone up a little bit, it will go up more as I close the offer out in the next few days.

gtownfunk

Hi gtownfunk,

was playing around with your software and realized that it can only pull leads from the US? I'm from Canada and would really be glad to buy it if it can generate canadian businesses too. Thanks!

Quote:(12-28-2013 08:04 AM)mike0421 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi gtownfunk,

was playing around with your software and realized that it can only pull leads from the US? I'm from Canada and would really be glad to buy it if it can generate canadian businesses too. Thanks!
Hey mike0412,

Actually, you can pull leads from Canada and most other countries as well. I warn that rural Thailand and North Korea might be tough. :) I think what you've noticed is that I only have US cities in there. You can type in the City names you want in the Location Bar right above the map and click the Go Arrow. You can also scroll to where you need IF you're unable to come up with something Google can parse into a location.

So besides the States(Regions) and Cities being prepopulated, you should be good to go in Canada.

gtownfunk

Hey Ben,

Just picked up a copy of your tool after
playing around with it's very powerful
functionality. There will be a lot of regrets
for anyone that is into lead gen who'll
miss out on this.

The best Year End gift I've ever received
and a sure beginning of a new year present
to making more bank for 2014.

Awesome dude and +5 Rep given!