Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 697 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
[GET] Facebook New Pixel Implementation Blueprint

If you are using facebook ads and not yet installed the new pixel you are probably wasting lots of time and money .

The new pixel includes several interesting improvements and new features. The most significant ones are:

Pixels are unified: There’s no need to use different pixels to track audiences and conversions.
Loading is 3X faster: This improves your website SEO and reduces risks of malfunctioning.
Pixels can be shared: Very useful when working with agencies or collaborating with other businesses.
Multiple event tracking: New pixels allow tracking up to 9 different standard events, each of them with a set of parameters.

and the most important thing is

Facebook has simplified things by developing a single pixel.

Here is a Guide to install the new facebook pixel using google tag manager (the right way)

4 Video Walkthrough of how to set up and implement your Facebook base pixel and event tags with Google Tag Manager.

[Image: KQIkt7n.png]

step 1 :

[To see links please register here]

step 2 : name a fair price : put 0 and click on "i want this"
step 3 : put your email address and continue
step 4 : click on view product

have a question ? pm ill be glad to help

This is my first share (of many to come) and i really need your Rep (it keeps the motiviation UP to share more cool stuff)

REP's APPRECIATED
[Image: tnx.gif]

thanks for share keep sharing good stuff here max rep added !

yeah links not working - mirrior would be nice :)

reps added

Cant access the video, is there an email address we can use? or someone please download the vidoe and share.

videos works great here, what is the error that u guys get ?

make sure that u have adobe flash installed.

Yup.... Same here....

(screenshot of the error attached)

Thanks for this OP, waiting for AOI mirror as I am getting a message that wants an email and give one but still no access?

Same here!
And that interests me a lot. I even made my registration, but not it worked.

Pls mirror!

Quote:(09-03-2015 06:42 AM)titodj Wrote:

Yup.... Same here....

(screenshot of the error attached)

can't access files. It's asking email address which is not good. Tried with a dummy email, it keeps asking for email. Can u upload to mirror?

Guys here is the solution to watch those videos if you want:

Open this link
Quote:

They ask for fair price, just enter: 0
Then they ask for email, go to this website
Quote:

and copy a new temp email.
Then they will ask enter password to setup, just enter anything and click add.
Then click on "View Product" that's it.