Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1014 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[GET] Free Crypto Coin Empire - 30 Mins = $400 - UpDated

Thank you danny, you helped me a lot, I gave you rep.

Thanks for this share - gonna have aplay around with it some point in the week - rep added :)

Just Updated the link with the new PDF...

Cheers

Empire???? Not so sure. This method is based on a temporary promotional giveaway by Ripple Labs that is already saturated (over 18,000 using it now) and will close at any time.

Mirror (Ge.tt):

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

I have run it 1 and a half day and no points yet,gona stop the operation.

Okay i left it over night for a last chance ,and after close 2 days i got : Total XRP Earned: 4.171645502694052 .
I see people selling 40k XRP to 1 BTC on forum.This probably isnt worth a dime and time to invest in.

Basicly if i earn 4XRP/day thats 120XRP/month on 1 machine and based on current value that is 2$/month on 1 machine(which uses cpu 100%).
Lets say u have 5 machines ur doing this, thats 10$/month.You can just sell some s**t on fiverr 2 times in a month to equal this.

Anyway i will leave it today also and see again if i get the XRP on time.

Quote:(02-12-2014 06:24 PM)Smarac Wrote:

Okay i left it over night for a last chance ,and after close 2 days i got : Total XRP Earned: 4.171645502694052 .
I see people selling 40k XRP to 1 BTC on forum.This probably isnt worth a dime and time to invest in.

Basicly if i earn 4XRP/day thats 120XRP/month on 1 machine and based on current value that is 2$/month on 1 machine(which uses cpu 100%).
Lets say u have 5 machines ur doing this, thats 10$/month.You can just sell some s**t on fiverr 2 times in a month to equal this.

Anyway i will leave it today also and see again if i get the XRP on time.
Thanks for sharing your results with us , here is what someone else has posted on the sales page :

Quote: Here's my results:I was running BOINC on 3 computers (i3, i5 and i7 processors) + 1 android tablet (4 core processor).

In 24 hours I generated 15675 points which were converted to 43.915744 XRP.

According to current exchange rates 1 XRP = 0.0177

So, I've earned only $0.77 for 24 hours, running 4 machines 24/7!

That's will not even cover electricity bill!

How come you're earning $5/day?

Hope that helps deciding wether or not giving it a shot !

I read the guide again and it states that he did this when the ripples were 1 cent worth.So there we have it guys,not profitable anymore,case closed. :)

Thanks you all so much for sharing your actual experiences. I'm going to go rep you.