Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 840 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[GET] Gary Halbert - Marketing Masters Summit [48 Audio (mp3)]

Thanks nonconformer for the awesome sare. max prs given... also thanks and reps to Mastermind for the Mega mirror

Tears of joy have been wept...tears that shall now be turned into cold hard cash.

Thank you for your contribution NC.

Quote:(08-11-2015 04:13 AM)RazorMAGNET Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Tears of joy have been wept...tears that shall now be turned into cold hard cash.

Thank you for your contribution NC.

Use it and abuse it, Mate.

I'll try to get a lot more classics up over the next few months. There's so much gold in this stuff.

It's like owning your own money printing press.

[Image: money_machine.jpg]

Let that image sink in, people.... because that is literally what you can do when you learn solid marketing fundamentals and how to craft compelling copy.

This is awesome! Thanks for this.

Super beast of a share. Thank you very much!

I'm about half way through these MP3 recording, freaking EXCELLENT stuff, and lovely clear recordings, yeah SIR Prof. Dr. NonConformerthe Michael Gerber tape is worth its gold if you listen to nothing else! Bloody hell does Gerber put on some show, with his emotion in his talk, at times ya think hes going to burst out crying!![Image: lol.gif]

Quote:(08-11-2015 10:09 PM)SoloPreneur Wrote:

I'm about half way through these MP3 recording, freaking EXCELLENT stuff, and lovely clear recordings, yeah SIR Prof. Dr. NonConformerthe Michael Gerber tape is worth its gold if you listen to nothing else! Bloody hell does Gerber put on some show, with his emotion in his talk, at times ya think hes going to burst out crying!![Image: lol.gif]
At least you're actually using it as opposed to being a digital hoarder like 90% of the people downloading shit on here. [Image: wink.gif]

Over the fall/winter we'll be going through several libraries and picking out a lot of classic gems to share. So more to come......

Quote:(08-12-2015 03:43 AM)NonConformer Wrote:

At least you're actually using it as opposed to being a digital hoarder like 90% of the people downloading shit on here. [Image: wink.gif]

Over the fall/winter we'll be going through several libraries and picking out a lot of classic gems to share. So more to come......

Really, I've been trying my hardest to keep that pesky digital hoarder in me at bay. [Image: blush.gif] But the promise of more classic gems??? You're so mean!!! [Image: sad.gif] [Image: verysad.gif]

Quote:(08-12-2015 03:43 AM)NonConformer Wrote:

Quote: (08-11-2015 10:09 PM)SoloPreneur Wrote:

I have now listened to these recordings 3 times, they are just BRILLIANT! Freaking awesome![Image: 10.gif]

Thanks SIR Prof. Dr. NonConformer I really do appreciate you sharing this.[Image: tnx.gif]

The Rick Neiswonger talk, gave me an instant idea in regards to a client that I'd been working with recently (they make a FORTUNE) and you could train someone up in 5/8 days.

In fact I defy anyone to listen to Rick and NOT come up with a BIG money making idea. If ya can't then ya better stick with the Wanker Forum BSO Bullshit..![Image: madslap.gif]

Not going to pretend I know of this man, but appreciate the opportunity to learn from a great. Thx and max reps to you NC as usual. --brick
[Image: tnx.gif]