Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 635 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[GET] Graphicriver Six Template Powerpoint Template

thanks!! rep++

Can someone reup please

reupload pls

Quote:(04-18-2016 03:22 PM)kuskus88 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Update Link

Can you please re-up

GRAPHIC RIVER SIX TEMPLATE
POWERPOINT TEMPLATE 3626243

[Image: 2020-05-01_1510.png]

Wow! This was a hard nut to crack! I had to do some serious hunting and found every single zippy link dead. I ended up having to convert a Prefiles link to get it.

This thread is 4 years old and no one (other than kuskus88) provided a new link. If you download, please, consider giving back to the community with an occasional mirror for those who come behind you.

READ MORE HERE:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

GET IT HERE:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

NOTE: The Virus Total scan is presented below. Only 40 engines reported a clean file while the others (around 20) did not process the file and I don't know why. So if your antivirus program is listed among those that did not run a scan, do a local scan to see if there is a reason. It's an ordinary rar archive so I can't understand it.

VIRUS TOTAL:

File name:
File size: 146.63 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 60
Analysis date: 2020-05-01 22:31:17 UTC

If you are seeing this post anywhere other than 0day.red or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

@top_expert129, vj108 and terrasaw: I will also make an effort to notify you via PM to come and get it.

[Image: tnx.gif]
for reading!
Layna61524[/hide]
[/hide]

Thanks a lot

hope reupload

Bumping for a reupload!!