Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 648 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
[GET] How I Sold $400 Million Worth of Products and Services

[To see links please register here]

"Ted Nicholas Must Be Crazy to Reveal His Hard Won Marketing and Advertising Secrets!"

"If, How I Sold $400 Million Dollars Worth Of Products And Services by Ted Nicholas were $10,000 a copy, I'd still buy a copy for every member of my marketing staff!"
Peter Lowe - Speaker, Seminar Entrepreneur

Dear Friend,[Image: z.cgi?p=400million_salespage&a=10018]Having started and profitably sold 23 companies, Ted Nicholas is known as the 'Entrepreneur's Entrepreneur.'
He has also written 14 best-selling books, including HOW TO FORM YOUR OWN CORPORATION WITHOUT A LAWYER FOR UNDER $75, MAGIC WORDS THAT BRING YOU RICHES, and THE GOLDEN MAILBOX.
But perhaps he is best known as the world's most successful copywriter. He has prepared marketing and copy in 47 different industries. Not one, but numerous of Ted's full page ads and sales letters have earned him royalties in excess of $1,000,000! Imagine what you could learn from him!

Ted has written and tested more advertising copy than perhaps anyone else ever has. He has carefully tracked results of his copy in every media, including magazines, newspapers, yellow pages, radio, TV, and the Internet.

When you think about the millions of dollars and thousands of hours he must have invested in copy testing, it's truly staggering.
Ted really spills the beans, tells all
What amazes me is in this new monumental book, Ted is willing to show people which of his sales letters, advertisements and brochures are the absolute best.

I would never give out inside information like this unless someone were willing to pay me at least several hundred thousand dollars.

Think about it. It's like investing in research that could put millions of dollars in your pocket. And then giving it away for practically nothing.I'd gladly pay $10,000 a copy!
"How I Sold $400 Million Dollars Worth Of Products And Services" is a required resource for anyone serious about making money in business. If it were being sold for $10,000, I would still buy a copy for every member of my marketing staff.

I use this book to train my copywriting staff.

In fact, one of the first things I have a new copywriter do to improve their skills is study and write out by hand one of Ted's 5-star sales letters.

I have found this simple exercise really helps to boost the copywriting skills needed by every company, small or large, today.Words, not numbers, are the true currency of business
All the emerging new trends, including the Internet, point up the importance of being able to communicate effectively with consumers. Ted is a communications master. His work will help you get better faster than any other resource available.Ted grades all his successful promotions
Now, the important thing here is every piece of advertising is graded using his self-created star system. Ted has organized all his advertising in all media. This includes sales letters, advertisements, brochures and card decks. This advertising is scientifically evaluated based on degrees of success. No other marketing book or advertising book every published has ever dared to do this!

Samples, of course, of each ad are included. Imagine knowing if any particular ad is successful. And just how successful it is!

Here is how the star system works:
  • One Star = Break Even[/*]
  • Two Stars = Profitable[/*]
  • Three Stars = Medium Profit[/*]
  • Four Stars = Good Profit[/*]
  • Five Stars = Huge Moneymaker

Even if you've never read one of Ted's books, listened to a cassette, or seen him speak live, you will surely recognize many of Ted's ads and sales letters as they have been running for many years.Does this book apply to you?
Even if all you do is run an occasional newspaper ad, yellow pages ad, or advertising on your website, this book will perhaps be the best investment you ever made.

If you don't send out many profitable sales letters or emails now, you most certainly undoubtedly will when you have this book in your office to guide you".

Ted's copy approach will trigger your own ideas. His work will help you model and prepare your own profitable copy for your business.

I consider this the holy grail of business tools. Why?

Even the greatest copywriters in the world will tell you that 90% of the sales letters and ads they write are bombs.
Ted's book is massive!
"How I Sold $400 Million Dollars Worth Of Products And Services" is 600+ pages jam packed with sales power that pulls in heaps of orders like a magnet.
What super successful entrepreneurs say about Ted Nicholas:
"Within 6 months of being exposed to Ted Nicholas' copy and marketing techniques, I increased my income by $750,000!"
Stuart Goldsmith
Reading, England
"Top secret. Ted Nicholas' techniques are worth millions of dollars in the right hands!"
Blade Thomas
Former Marketing Director
Entrepreneur Magazine
Malibu, California
"Before I sit down and write a single word of copy, I re-review your 5-star sales letters and ads."
Jeff Paul
Marketer for Certified Financial
Planners and Golf Products
Chicago, Illinois
"I was already quite successful with my catalog results. Your techniques have vastly improved my sales and profits."
Leslie Brice
Self-Improvement Products
Ojai, California
"I work with many of the world's best marketers. Ted Nicholas' work has stood the test of time. He has proven his copy and marketing techniques for over 25 years. He is the best of the best."
Vic Conant, President
Nightingale-Conant
Largest Personal Development
Marketer in the U.S.
Niles, Illinois

30-Day Ironclad Money-Back Guarantee
Not to worry. You may order the book with no risk whatsoever. Review it for 30 days. If you are not delighted, upon request you will receive a prompt and courteous refund or credit.
Don't let another minute go by without the benefit of this book.

Here is the real power of Ted's new book.
Until now when looking at any ad or sales letter you could not distinguish between a bomb and profitable winner.

With this valuable resource, all that suddenly changes. At last, you can learn from sales copy that actually pulls in profitable orders. You will discover how to earn money beyond your wildest dreams.

There is nothing else like this book available anywhere in the world. And, frankly, if anyone other than Ted Nicholas with his impeccable credentials and reputation were offering anything resembling it, I just would not believe it.
Best Regards,
[Image: bethanysig.gif]
Bethany Waller
Vice President - Nicholas Direct, Inc.
P.S. Remember, this is what you get; A massive 600+ page reference book, jam packed with some of the most successful advertisements of all time. You will learn techniques guaranteed to improve your sales and profits.
And the best part is you can review the book for 30 days and if not satisfied, simply return it, no questions asked. There is no risk whatsoever.
So what are you waiting for?

Nicholas Direct, Inc.
P.O. Box 877
Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785
All Orders Placed Through Secure Server.
All information strictly confidential.
Never shared with anyone at anytime.
P.S.S. If there are any questions at all, feel free to send an "[email protected]". We will be happy to personally answer them.

Salespage
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Download

Virus Total
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

How To Download from TusFiles
Uncheck the box first, then click download file :)
[Image: Screenshot6_zpsbed13b7a.png]

Please check this other product of Ted Nicholas:

mirror :

Awesome share
+ rep add

Great share. +rep added!

mirror :

A few mirrors