Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 621 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[GET] Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar - Gary Halbert [mp3]

Quote:(05-13-2023 12:09 AM)seettest Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Link down... reup Please

I am also looking for these from Gary:

1. Billion-dollar copywriting course.
2. College of Millionaires.
3. Brain-storming sessions.

In response to some of the posts for re-ups on this thread, I am sharing some Halbert files I found in searches and a few from sites I have paid access to.

DOWNLOADS: Here are some of the files I located by searching like this:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

READINGS: These links go to blog posts and articles about (or with) Halbert. Some contain audio links you can download or listen to.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

BUT WAIT...!!! THERE'S MORE!

Halbertology [12.2 GB!]

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Short Term Opportunity: [1 GB] Based on the dead sales page link for this download, this 12-disc course was named "Brainstorming Sessions."

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

YOUTUBE

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

If you use premium links like Rapidgator, etc., you can find a few Gary Halbert files with a Google search like this:

gary halbert "rapidgator.net"

You can find some Halbert files (or files in some way related to his works, as referenced by other marketers) in Amazon buckets with a Google search like this:

gary halbert site:amazonaws.com

I hope this helps.

[Image: tnx.gif]
for reading!
Layna61524[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Quote:(05-14-2023 03:55 AM)layna61524 Wrote:

In response to some of the posts for re-ups on this thread, I am sharing some Halbert files I found in searches and a few from sites I have paid access to.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

READINGS: These links go to blog posts and articles about (or with) Halbert. Some contain audio links you can download or listen to.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Halbertology [12.2 GB!]

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Short Term Opportunity: [1 GB] Based on the dead sales page link for this download, this 12-disc course was named "Brainstorming Sessions."

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

YOUTUBE

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

If you use premium links like Rapidgator, etc., you can find a few Gary Halbert files with a Google search like this:

You can find some Halbert files (or files in some way related to his works, as referenced by other marketers) in Amazon buckets with a Google search like this:

I hope this helps.

for reading!
Layna61524[/hide]
[/hide]

These are rare resources.
Thank you for taking the time out to fetch them and put them out here in such a neat manner.
Really appreciate it.[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

@csosa50: Thank you for posting and for your reps, too. I appreciate it.

I'm glad you saw this because, actually, it was your post that got my attention.

I read that you were "looking for" the titles listed in your post:

While I'm not sure I was able to get the specific titles on your list, at least you'll get a few Halbert titles you maybe didn't have. But to show you how easy it is to find some downloads, I only searched for most of this about 30 minutes before I posted/published it to the forum.

You may find more Halbert (and other hard-to-come by marketer's) downloads IF:

- You use a debrid tool that converts premium links to usable downloads to get the files (I recommend Real-Debrid);
- You have lifetime account access to at least one good course download site (you pay a one-off, affordable price and download WHENever, FORever;
- You know of at least 2 FREE course download sites that host non-premium (ex: Dropbox, PCloud, Mediafire, Mega, etc.) links. But these sites primarily feature premium links, which brings us back to #1 --- the benefit of having a debrid app so you can easily get downloads from file hosts like DDownload, Prefiles, Rapidgator and more. But did you know? Real-Debrid also supports non-premium links so you can use them with Google Drive, Mediafire, Mega, Youtube and some Scribd links, too!
- You know how to use Google to search for files in unprotected Amazon buckets;
- You know how to use Google to search for download from certain blackhat/file share forums (without even having login credentials);
- You have access to a list of all the free to use file share sites; and,
- You use special apps/tools to ferret out download links, like Wordpress and Amazon bucket site rippers, search methods to find sitemap indexes, etc.

@All: The more resources and tools you have in your arsenal, the less you will need to rely on others to re-up or mirror a share.

The more you hone your search skills (use it or lose it) the better you will become at it.

I know most black-hatters EXPECT everything to be free but it often pays to invest a few dollars in choice resources if you're serious about getting the best value. For example, my life-time access on one file share site gives me the ability to download up to the year 2068!

Well, I certainly don't expect to be on planet earth by 2068 and more than likely, that website won't be around then, either.

But if a featured course has an update, that site provides the update for free.

If a recently launched product becomes available, it becomes a download either instantly or a few weeks later.

They also store an archive of older files, so there's a good mix of very old, hard-to-find files and newer, recently launched courses, ebooks, etc.

But, in life, you usually get what you pay for. So, if you're averse to paying for anything, then that's what you get.

Little or nothing.

If you decide against the one-time cost of only $35 to use a reliable debrid tool for 6 months, that's fine. But you've got to be bonkers if you think a total stranger from somewhere across the continent is going to spend their precious time and disk space to download an 8 GB file from premium links and then re-up it to Mega (since account owners cannot share their converted links without getting their paid account banned) --- just as a favor to you.

These are just examples of reasons when you can ask yourself: How much does having this product mean to me?

And if you decide not to invest in the tools you need, you've already answered that question. It can't mean that much.

I have posted tutorials and PDF downloads (that took me a lot of time and patience to put together) so that BBHFers who could use a step-by-step process can quickly learn what they need to know. But, alas, it doesn't take long before a particular GB seller comes along (we know who he is) --- AFTER taking whatever benefit he can get from someone's share --- because, clearly, he's got to READ them to be able to complain to the moderators about the content) before he gets the threads taken down.

I'm not alone; it has happened to others who share.

I have had some very helpful shares just go POOF!

So, I won't do it again. I won't work any harder than I have to.

Layna61524

Layna61524, Thank you for sharing these links. +rep

Hello Layna, the short-term opportunity link died too soon I guess.

Any hope of a reupload?

Quote:(05-14-2023 03:55 AM)layna61524 Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Halbertology [12.2 GB!]

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

YOUTUBE

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I hope this helps.

for reading!
Layna61524[/hide]
[/hide]

Dear Layna, could you reupload Halbertology course? Mega link down

Thanks![/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

@Gish: If you haven't seen it by now, here is where you can find a new Mega link to download Halbertology:

HALBERTOLOGY

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

You can see how large this course is...

So, being that this is NOT my own link, don't ask for a re-up because it's not happening with something this large.

In other words: "GET IT WHILE THE GITTIN'S GOOD!"

I will appreciate your +REPs for my assistance.

for reading!
Layna61524[/hide]

thanks man