Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 581 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[GET] NonConformer’s S3 Bucket Download Methods [pdf]

(use the zippy link as there's something wrong with the file attachment module on this forum)

Here's a pdf I tossed together to help you scrape S3 buckets quickly and easily.

Noobs - this will help you without having to deal with any S3 software or wasting time trying to manually download link by link.

The PDF is attached to this post.

BTW - There's also some simple php code included you can use to read XML files if you need that option. Example, instead of getting a list of xml code from a bucket link you'll get a formatted set of links. :)

[Image: app01.jpg]

Grab it:
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.

Great share - thank you very much - rep +5 given

Nice share. +++ Rep.

Hey Thanks much, i needed something like this, i never got to understand how to download those amazon S3 buckets at all.

Nice share and great info. Use the heck out of the S3 ripper software found around here. Combine the software and your info, people should be good to go.

Rep+5

THANKS for the share.

This is a really great read --- thanks for the time and effort

REP ADDeddddddddddd . . . .

[Image: smile.gif]

I must use it 20 times a day, I swear it's the best firefox addon yet. It can grab so many different things in the background and especially great for videos.

This will be a 97 dollar WSO soon so get it while you can. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Thank you for the great info, rep added...

Thanks NonConformer! Do you also know how to scrape akamai buckets? That would be the bomb. Thanks again!