Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 495 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
[GET] PotPieGirls Pinterest Training Package (PreLaunch)

Thank you and +5 rep for your and time effort

Hey equalizer.
I already bought this but I am giving you reps anyway.
This has been my beef since I've been here. I have complained many times. I took a break for personal reasons but I also took a break from sharing as well and I have shared a lot.

I shared because I also took a lot. But I also bought a lot of the products that I got from here from the vendors afterwards. I could preach to you all day about sharing but so could a lot of people in here as well.

It's your decision whether you share anymore or not, but don't let these leeching assholes knock you off of your square. You started contributing here for a reason, and it's contributions like yours, mine and everyone's that make this forum what it is regardless of the SAME unappreciative, petty, cheap, whining ( you know the one's that the fe is never enough for ) broke-assed leechers who won't even spend $5 on a product ( but will ask for a bump for the $5 product ) much less share it here.

Thanks anyway, and reps.

Quote:(01-10-2017 12:15 PM)ironclaw Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

[Image: tnx.gif]
+rep

Quote:(01-10-2017 12:34 PM)livinlifetoday Wrote:

Thank you and +5 rep for your and time effort

Thanks to both of you... Nice to see there are still people who know how to be polite and say "Thank You" when they are given something for free.

Quote:(01-10-2017 12:54 PM)zanderman Wrote:

Hey equalizer.
I already bought this but I am giving you reps anyway.
This has been my beef since I've been here. I have complained many times. I took a break for personal reasons but I also took a break from sharing as well and I have shared a lot.

I shared because I also took a lot. But I also bought a lot of the products that I got from here from the vendors afterwards. I could preach to you all day about sharing but so could a lot of people in here as well.

It's your decision whether you share anymore or not, but don't let these leeching assholes knock you off of your square. You started contributing here for a reason, and it's contributions like yours, mine and everyone's that make this forum what it is regardless of the SAME unappreciative, petty, cheap, whining ( you know the one's that the fe is never enough for ) broke-assed leechers who won't even spend $5 on a product ( but will ask for a bump for the $5 product ) much less share it here.

Thanks anyway, and reps.

[Image: 45a265136b.jpg]
I appreciate your response and I whole heartedly agree with you. It is people like you and others who have taken the time to respond who are making me reconsider my stance on sharing on the forum.
By now there are over 250 downloads with about half a rep per DL ...kind of sad that some people don't care but are the first to complain when I would delete my link.
I am using this to gauge if I should share the real big $$$ items here or not.

~E~

hi Equalizer,

Thanks for the wonderful share! reps added :)

great share +++++

thank you mabuchai

Quote:(01-14-2017 11:41 AM)Roedafar Wrote:

hi Equalizer,

Thanks for the wonderful share! reps added :)

Quote:(01-14-2017 04:57 PM)tr1ck Wrote:

great share +++++

[Image: tnx.gif] for the responses and the rep. Appreciate it.

~E~

Quote:(01-15-2017 05:33 AM)gigjoe Wrote:

thank you mabuchai

You are welcome.

~E~

Thanks for the share, reps added!