Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 471 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
[GET] Profit With Shopify - Adrian Morrison FREE TRAINING

I can't speak highly enough of Adrian Morrison. This guy is so transparent and tells it as it is. If you haven't got his paid ESA course, then go through this.

Here's what Adrian says:
A special gift for all the newbies in the community!
I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE ...
I've put together an 10 series "Shopify Quickstart" training area for EVERYONE ... COMPLETELY FREE.

This is no-where near the level of Ecom Success Academy. But, I do feel like it will provide all of my students with the information to just simply GET STARTED ... the right way!
If you are not in ESA ... and you're brand new. You need to go through this training ASAP.
This Shopify quick start will walk you through:
1. Setting Up Your Store
2. Customizing Your Shopify Theme
3. Best plan to choose for Shopify (and why)
4. How to create a epic logo for free
5. Adding drop shipping products to your store in seconds.
6. Getting paid by shopify for your sales
7. My beginners Viral Facebook Fanpage Strategy
8. My $5.00 Facebook Ad Strategy and Targeting Strategy
9. The 5 Profit Pillars of Shopify
10. My Facebook Ad Planner Calendar

If you're in ESA ... you don't really need this. But, if you're in this community and you were not able to get in to ESA for whatever reason ... I wanted you to have SOMETHING to help you move forward and get to the next level.
This training is precise, step by step and exactly what you need to get your store up and running. Plus, Shopify is giving all of my students an extended 21-Day free trial with their store through the link that I share in this free members area.
Make sure you start your store through my discount link so you secure the free trial and get a discount for an ENTIRE YEAR!
PS. Feel free to share this with your friends / family members / etc ... this is for anyone wanting to get started. Go Go Go!
#CRUSHIT

ACCESS HERE:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.

Thanks for the cool share, much appreciated.

Max reps added!

Thanks
will have a look at it later

Nice share...Max reps added!

Brilliant share, reps added

maniboy ! thank you for this awesome share...+5 rep :)

Thank you for this awesome share! [Image: tnx.gif]

Thanks For This Share
Got To Do This

Thanks for the share. Max reps added.