Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 683 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[GET]SEO VICTORY: Step By Step to 10k Free SEO Visitors Per Month :33.5 HOURS

New Coupon Please!

a new coupon would be cool

@zynet @Oparach

If we had new coupons we would post them.
We don't make the coupons, we just share them when we find them.

If we have one, it's already posted, if not, asking wont help because we don't have one and can't make one. We don't horde them.

All asking does is mix the post order. You'd have better luck messaging the author on udemy and asking them for a coupon.

Still looking for a new coupon for this one.

New coupon, please.

What is with you people. Here's your bump.

[Image: hit.gif]

I want a COUPON Pleasssse!

As the Godfather of Soul would have put it - Please, Please, Please! New coupon would be cool and skip all the rhetoric. Thanks

Guys, if you paste the link without the coupon, right now it's on sale for $12.99. $12.99 people. People spend more on coffee. Just sayin'

(08-15-2019, 01:23 AM)entejo1437 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Guys, if you paste the link without the coupon, right now it's on sale for $12.99. $12.99 people. People spend more on coffee. Just sayin'

I don't care if it's 50 cents, if I don't know who the instructor is I'm not buying it. I've purchased somewhere in the vicinity of 100 Udemy courses over the years, and 99% of them are pure garbage. It's just not worth the hassle.

Anyways I'm gonna bump this again so certain people that think they are the forum police can whine and cry.